YnotL1ch

Changes Systems / Matchmaking

6 posts in this topic

Well hello, I just wanted to suggest some changes, as you know im from Darer Client one of the best platforms in the past, now I wish RGC imitate some ways that I'm going to explain:

MatchMaking /Rankedexample  Points 1500~3000 ( Rank Beginner ) - 3000~6000 ( Advanced ) - 6000~∞ ( Expert ).

AutoHosting Games like:!host Beginner AP, Advanced AP & Expert AP( Autobalanced ) , so if you are beginner you only can join to beginner hosted games, same with advanced and expert players, the free host is apart without restrictions.

Ingame Commands: example !votedrop # (By your team), with this command you can drop ruingamers,antigamers & ect in-game, decreasing the report rates in the forum.

That is all Thanks ;v

Edited by LOL-_-FUCK (Reason: forgot 1 word)

what if you are playing with 5 man stacks and you have different points what host they will join? and ingames command votedrop will lead to abuse.

hace 19 minutos, kopal_23 dijo:

what if you are playing with 5 man stacks and you have different points what host they will join? and ingames command votedrop will lead to abuse.

Did you read the autobalance word?

About the matchmaking system i guess its hard to create but i know Roger is aware of it and will add some matchmaking system as soon as possible. (in case it is possible)

The ingame command !votekick or !votedrop or how ever the command should be named, could be helpful, but could be abused aswell. Imagine many players play with friends and lets say there are 3 friends and 1 random guy more who vote to kick the 5th teammate just cause he said once "noob"(for example). Ofc this kicked player could report, but then we ban 4 players for abuse some kick command? I doubt this will be added. Even if there is a gameruiner, it doesnt mean all 4 players of a team will vote to kick him, so they would have to make a report on forum anyway. 

in such a system there are a lot of pitfalls and you will have to duplicate the sign button for those who want to play a match in a matchmaking game and just a pub because it turns out that not in popular times, you just won’t start on your rating I have such an offer

add new statistics both in the rooms of Mongolia and others (that is)
the sign is hosted a game of a new type with extended statistics of killing deaths and help, if you want to play with the old stat you buy rgd and host your game where the old statistics are displayed (not difficult to split)

in general, it would be nice to separate the players who can play from the players who play very badly, sometimes you just have to collect a stack of friends so that you don’t get horrible players in your team ..

but interest in such games falls many times

xEz1Cu5H.png

p.s sry my google translate)

Edited by StepqYa