Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GiveMeHugBaby

Why am i banned?

11 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

1 week ago i was compbanned,ipbanned and HDbanned by zozozoe for what reason? 

he was saying that i bypassed his first ban and i admit that i did it.I bypassed his first compban.So then what is the reason of my first ban?

I just want to know what did i do and is there a valid reason for my ban.

Edited by GiveMeHugBaby

Bro i dont know why you were banned at first but bypassing bans is a really hard issue here..... :(

5 hours ago, KKS said:

Bro i dont know why you were banned at first but bypassing bans is a really hard issue here..... :(

Yes,i agree and i admit i did it too,but honestly, for ones that are banned without a reason there is no help on this client, @zozozoe is just abusing his powers and banning who he wants to ban.So if he dont likes someone he just removes him from this client? :D

If someone deserves a compban,hdban or whatever then ban him simply,but whats happening with those who are being banned without a reason.

Edited by GiveMeHugBaby

@GiveMeHugBaby are u blind or what ?

How do you still care about this client?

Where all managers talk about the rules But they break the rules themselves ?

About everything i mean ! Tours , public games , Bann ... everything ...

They Even someone who does not care why you're banned.

They always talk about the badbhavior of the players and their trashtalking while Themselves are like that .

I can show u like 10x proofs about they abuse !

They don't have the power to confront you in the game so they are looking for an excuse to remove you xD

About charbel : Why should he get himself into this ?

He will get his money by zozozoe , who care to u or me or any1 xD ?

Anyway if u found what's ur reason show us .

These words just was my mind after 3,4 years play at this client .i am sure u already know that .

Edited by |.Rebel~

We are all humans, humans do mistakes, no1 is perfect. 

Problems can not be solved by bypassing bans, thats just causing a bigger and more intensive issue. 

I agree Pepe is not an Angel and i have to tell you, not even i am(and i always try to be fair to everyone!!! ) an Angel. 

To work and/or spend money for rgc has some previlegs. If there would not be users spending money for rgc or help rgc, there wouldnt be rgc at all and we all couldnt play here.

I do not want to Support what is going on here sometimes, but i must tell you guys, and especiallly you Rebel, you fucked up here many times, you are much less than any Kind of an Angel and u should think about yourself first, before thinking about anyone else. If u gonna ask me now what you have done wrong, than u failed about thinking about yourself :D:D

We, as globals, try to make rgc a better place, we can not make all happy but we r still trying. 

2 hours ago, KKS said:

We are all humans, humans do mistakes, no1 is perfect. 

Problems can not be solved by bypassing bans, thats just causing a bigger and more intensive issue. 

I agree Pepe is not an Angel and i have to tell you, not even i am(and i always try to be fair to everyone!!! ) an Angel. 

To work and/or spend money for rgc has some previlegs. If there would not be users spending money for rgc or help rgc, there wouldnt be rgc at all and we all couldnt play here.

I do not want to Support what is going on here sometimes, but i must tell you guys, and especiallly you Rebel, you fucked up here many times, you are much less than any Kind of an Angel and u should think about yourself first, before thinking about anyone else. If u gonna ask me now what you have done wrong, than u failed about thinking about yourself :D:D

We, as globals, try to make rgc a better place, we can not make all happy but we r still trying. 

Sir @KKS hi xD I missed u i rly forget about all of u about whatever u did to me !

And i am agree about my bad bhavior rly but this is not fair !!! u and all of managers know that .

If u right these words has from u that :( I agree Pepe is not an Angel and i have to tell you, not even i am(and i always try to be fair to everyone!!! ) an Angel. 

To work and/or spend money for rgc has some previlegs. If there would not be users spending money for rgc or help rgc, there wouldnt be rgc at all and we all couldnt play here.)

Just tell me about this nothing else : https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/8524/C3JbGc.jpg 

This is just 10% of ur justice about me . If u want see more of them Just chek my client my banhisty xD 

Just god can punished u in ur life , thats it .

This is my unban request . but this idiot pepe , idk what his mind .

After @Charbel Unbaned me about my rgds sell ( It was a plan for me ) , I did nothing untill today ! Even Bypass or anything abuse .

Here : 

@Captain And @Dr.Spy are in the course of the story . I hope these guys can help zozozoe xD 

Edited by |.Rebel~

At the end , Someone should control it . this is not good . u banned someone for no reason and make him begging for nothing he did ?

All the good players who have left here , had no other choice to leave .

Ofc when he will found a way for open client xD Hope that day arrives.

Regards

@KKS sir koolsavas no answer ? u have no idea ? ofc u dont .bcause im right .allways i was and still i am .

You guys need to wake up from your long sleep .
I can show u almost 100x screen thats players who are unhappy with you And they just tolerate you .
@Charbel

@Admin

@zozozoe

@Hakka

@MoON

Rebel you r completly fucking the thread of givemehugbaby up. 

Thats how you respect others. 

I will close to avoid further Spam from you. 

@GiveMeHugBaby make new thread in case you are still searching for an answer, but i also suggest you Email charbel or hakka.

!Closed