Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
_D00M_

solved
abuse

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

2lzHtDCB.png

in Russian it sounds like this IDITE NAXYi. This is not the answer of the administrator but the schoolboy.

It was my post and I asked to make it right because I don't speak English well. But what difference does it matter that administrators should be for the right decisions?and close and say go go about your business is at least rude.

Edited by stepqya

@_D00M_

listen bro the road you are going in will be so hard on u so stop it and go back to playing games. 

by just saying that he is going to ban that does not mean he will , and this is not considered as abuse.

BUT JUST TO SAY you were not in the fucking game and its not your business this shows you are stalking @Cedric 

if u got banned by Cedric before it means u deserved it ,

you guys fucked my nerves up and i will start stalking u and any single silly thing i find on you i will report it and trust me you wont like what i will do

Expect me :ph34r:

Posted (edited)

follow me i play in eu all day

you can close it like talking to a wall

Edited by stepqya

Posted (edited)

@Admin @Charbel

Mr. @Ali , stop using so arrogant words like "fucking" , "retarded" , "shitty stuff" and etc. , because you are a diamond member/admin or whatever you are, who should be an example of nice manners (also we are mature people hopefully) ! And also, I must ask why somebody (most probably Cedric or Hakka) deleted the previous report about Cedric's  remaked games ? Such a disgusting move , congratulations !

In addition, I must say that this answer,given by Cedric, is absolutely pathetic - "go get a life" - HAHAHAHAH , OK MAN - very mannered admins here in RGC, unreal... Mr. @stepqya just gave his opinion but Cedric didn't like that and the phrase "who care if you disagre" proves that he doesn't care about other people's thoughts... Nice community we have here , cheers and good night !

2lzHtDCB.png

Edited by FacEThEAcE

colonelpatron has been unvouched.

thanks for your report 

closed