Followers 0
Yanked

solved
abuser staff

2 posts in this topic

(1).Your RGC username :godsofar
(2).The RGC username of the one you are reporting :hexor 

i want to tell admins 2 thing cuz hexor try to lieng

1-i was staff in this room and open swap kick in this  is allowed i asked hexor 2 week ago i can kick in all gammes he said yes and thror allowed it too 

2-thror and rubick allowed this too  when staff make ahost and join they can give control host for a player 

u can see here 

and here 

and here 

so hexor lying to u to hide his abuse he try to make anyreason for unvoush all syduck friends.

and thats happen to us we give syduck control , hexor fight with syduck and cuz he hate him he unvoush all his friends from staff and trying to make any reason for his abuse ,

and 1 day ago at night he make a rule not allowed to kick in team2 and before i asked him and he say ok u can kick so this guy trying to play games on rule to hide his abuse 

and here he insult syduck friends https://prnt.sc/p8d1j9 

its a shame rgc staff insult player like this we are not dogs we are friends this is not allowed to him tto insult us .

here my friends unvoush himself cuz hexor said zeus first dog and when zeus unvoush himself hexor too happy https://prnt.sc/p8d22b 

zozozoe give thror to control this room and hexor abusing in this room  its only 120-140 player in this room and hexor cant handly it cuz he just move with hate .

zozozoe give thror to manage this room not hexor and thror didnt open rgc for 1 month  and if zozozoe know hexor manage this room with hate and abuse  he wil tell him to out so plz tell zoe the problem here thanks alot .

i report here cuz u are his friends and this room in rgc and this guy is globel so globel staff must judge on his lie and abuse i hope u close all my report before and take this one cuz here i make a full reason to deni his lie and abuse  before 

@zozozoe @MoON @Hakka

@Hakka