Faith32

A small suggestion

5 posts in this topic

I don't know where to post this, so I just came here.

I really like the work of @Sn4ck , i mean he checked the report files and typed (support/unsupport). We feel like the players/users we've reported were not simple banned, he(snack) makes sure that he/she is guilty by checking the replay again and mentioning the exact timestamp where he spoiled/left the game. 

Lets just focus on the topic, I am suggesting that, Can respected Admins/Staff add the type of work/effort done by Snack as a Must. Like ; there will be 2 or 3 person/staff who is responsible to check all the reported replay posted in the report forum.  Thank you.  

Thank you sir

i'm glad to hear that

Hello @Faith32

Part of their training as trials is to check threads. Now, since they are not yet allowed to ban, we have instructed them to review the threads and just !support or !unsupport it if they think it should be granted or denied. They are also required to give an explanation as to why. The official staff of the channel would then check the reports to verify and then ban.

All of (Asia) Public's trial staff are required to undergo this process. I'm glad you are satisfied with @Sn4ck's work and we appreciate you commending (although indirectly) our new policy in training trials.

wow!!

just wow. I am shock for all your hard work admins.

Refer here:

!Closed