NvM.RefresherZ~

solved
I already apologized for bypassing and Hakka gave me a chance.

6 posts in this topic

My display name : NvM.RefresherZ~

- This is too All global members, specially @MoON @Hakka @Froz @Captain @Ace

I was banned for bypassing 3 months ago and Hakka gave me a chance saying delete bypass and do not use it again. Recently, Cedric banned my account and I got unbanned by MOoN because it was a Invalid ban. I got banned because I joined Cedric's game unknowingly because I didn't have a clue that it was Cedric, he was using different account named Colonelpatron. Now, U_Talking_To_Me reported me as a bypasser? Guys, this topoc is already closed by Hakka and put as Solved in Asia abuse section. I do not get banned hence I do not use bypass. Please Stop banning my accounts for no reason Cedric. I am not a bypasser anymore. I did bypass before and was banned for 3 Weeks. HAKKA Gave me a Chance. Topic was closed.

Posted (edited)

man look what you doing me , make same account like me , you change one letter of my name and written himself racist messages , and make me ban 5 days , that is never hapenning in rgc history... i please admins to check and give you a good, mega good lesson   https://prnt.sc/oybl05

what you remembered to do to me has never happened in my life since there is a rgc platform,
because you deceive admin 
you deserve a big, big 
punishment, seriously  @MoON   @Hakka  @Froz  @Captain  @Ace thanks to understanding me 
i know this is a very difficult report for all of us and it is hard to believe

to such a thing until the text is read nicely , its just has to getting stop in your way, becouse for now

you are the biggest threat to the admins here, and all of us players, >>>

for the admins to know better what 
you do on rgc, here's my report 
for you for evidence.

thanks for understanding me ...

Edited by U_Talking_To_Me (Reason: remake the message)

I trust to @U_Talking_To_Me just because he is not such a liar and he gives proofs and Cedric banned the bypasser 2x already but idk why hakka gave him chance

Regards :)

#xStranac.

thank you bro for being with me because you know i'm telling the truth and thank you for helping me some

how getting the way of a man who trying to non stop  working agnaist the rgc platform, mocking admin, doing things like this, what he did to me is dangerous

and for us and for admins, ty <3333

locked to prevent spam

wait higher admin's reply

thank you