Spy

Spy

11 posts in this topic

My Display name: ir.png Spy

Time to leave RGC: ok guys indeed it's the time to leave rgc for me :) i don't wanna explain a lot and send a trash topic :D that was my dream to join rgc.team and i was close to it but i don't have enough time to stay in rgc and i will be busy on studying then i can help people in a better way in real life :) it's my pleasure to help people , whatever in rgc in position of a support staff or a simple user or in real life :P i will try my best to do it... anyway after thinking a lot and regarding any thing i can't stay in rgc anymore 

in all the years i have been in rgc i saw bad & good persons and i made many nice friends from my own country or everywhere :) bad ppl exist everywhere but i was trying my best to be a good , i'm trying and i will try :D the only thing that will stay for me from rgc is friendship 

special thanks to seniors : Dr.Spy & Cedric & hexOr & Hakka & Froz & BaronQ

Hakka is the best and till while he is on the top in rgc , d1 will long live :) i thank them all to trust me and give me the opportunities to proof my self :)

and the best friends : 1- Alone , 2- MIG...mig 3- lovesboost 4-Sina (gaspary) 5- ,amin and every1 who would regard me as a friend ♥

i had nice time in rgc , thx to mentioned people again :)

😫😔☹️😞😟😖😭Dont leave us pleaseeee

<3 BEST brother in my life for ever 

I've seen you in the support channel on RGC and even we're not close friends, I'm wishing you the best of luck @Spy;)

Best Regards,

Savior^

On 8/12/2019 at 5:28 PM, Spy said:

My Display name: ir.png Spy

Time to leave RGC: ok guys indeed it's the time to leave rgc for me :) i don't wanna explain a lot and send a trash topic :D that was my dream to join rgc.team and i was close to it but i don't have enough time to stay in rgc and i will be busy on studying then i can help people in a better way in real life :) it's my pleasure to help people , whatever in rgc in position of a support staff or a simple user or in real life :P i will try my best to do it... anyway after thinking a lot and regarding any thing i can't stay in rgc anymore 

in all the years i have been in rgc i saw bad & good persons and i made many nice friends from my own country or everywhere :) bad ppl exist everywhere but i was trying my best to be a good , i'm trying and i will try :D the only thing that will stay for me from rgc is friendship 

special thanks to seniors : Dr.Spy & Cedric & hexOr & Hakka & Froz & BaronQ

Hakka is the best and till while he is on the top in rgc , d1 will long live :) i thank them all to trust me and give me the opportunities to proof my self :)

and the best friends : 1- Alone , 2- MIG...mig 3- lovesboost 4-Sina (gaspary) 5- ,amin and every1 who would regard me as a friend ♥

i had nice time in rgc , thx to mentioned people again :)

Hi Hope you get your wishes and good luck

I wish you all the bests in real life. Stay as you are, you are a nice Person and a perfect helper. 

Real life always goes for virtuel life, i can understand you, even if its sad to lose you on rgc. 

If u wanna come back one day, i guess there will always be one door opened for you. 

Hfgl - in peace Xavas

Going To miss you Bro <3 Have a nice life , you're the good guy that i respect and who will never forget your helps Enjoy your life  :)