Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ultra-jinada

Can you please make bot set balance automatically on public games ?

13 posts in this topic

Basically games are based on just picking alchemist, slark or mortred if you don´t get a good team and it is too boring, please balance games I honestly donpt believe is too hard to set the bot to balace games, sometimes good players are just in one side and the other team just sucks terribly. If you feel like picking a different hero it´s a loose for sure, the only way you can win games is by just picking mortred, alche o slark, of course I have won with other heroes and blasted my enemies even when they pick alchemist, but damn once there´s an alche in the other team and your team sucks pretty much it´s a waste of time.

Hello a few weeks ago someone member posted about Add balance command to public games check this post thx

Yeah, that was me. I just wanted to make the request again. i don´t think it is too hard and it would enhance the game experience besides being the fairest way to play as well.

I think no need to add balance command on public rooms. bcoz public game is just public game, and points doesnt matter on it. If u play well, u can add friend to play as party on it.
And when u mate hard opponents as team and lose, dont cry, u need learn something. It is DoTA, 5 vs 5 and one man show doesnt work here. ^_^

Simple. DONT play with noob teammates.

Fear your teammates more thaan your enemy

++++ Would like to support the IDEA. Gplay plays like this. Its very simple CHECKBOX at game hosting that balances the team in the lobby according to score to make for interesting games. 

Unbalanced games are not fun. I am sure its not that hard to implement calculation wise considering all players already have scores.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:51 AM, BLo0D-Av3ng3r said:

++++ Would like to support the IDEA. Gplay plays like this. Its very simple CHECKBOX at game hosting that balances the team in the lobby according to score to make for interesting games. 

Unbalanced games are not fun. I am sure its not that hard to implement calculation wise considering all players already have scores.

Suppose , Me and my Lannie Joined Pub game . and they set Autobalance mode in Hostbot ... they we both can't play 1 team .. if we have high points than others .. it will be boring . In my point of view

i think this is a good idea, there should be a balance mode. 
where all solo player can play in the balance mode. 

I think there coould be two mode, one for balance and the other no balance

So people could choose what they want

I agree.  Auto Balance is perfect for public games.  Makes the competition much more enjoyable.  With privately hosted games there gets to be too much stacking.  Lop-sided games arent fun.