Georgenko

Winrate, Matchmaking

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I don't really want to read the entire forum so I decided to post a new thread.

My questions are:

1. How does the winrate get calculated?

2. How does the matchmaking work? How much points do each win, lose or disconnect give you?

Winrate is calculated with all played games of a player in a specific room. Its calculated win/Lose. The dc/leave ratio is calculated extra, so it could be, you see someone has 10games, 100%win and 50%dc/leave. It means he played 15games,  he won 10 and left 5 games. 

A Matchmaking System we dont have, unless u play an hosted game where the host puts !balance. Then points for each Team gets collected So the teams are as much balanced as possible. The winratio will be ignore this way, only the player points are necessary to balance the teams.

Anything else u wanted to know? 

You get deducted so many points for disconnect? lets say if my team won the game but i disconnect during the game. So i don;t get any points and  i lost 10 pointsinstead?

We have 2 systems, that is the old static point system. The new dynamic point system does not penalize for leaving but does impact your reliability % ( your disconnects )