Followers 0
BangtanBoys

Staff Abuse

3 posts in this topic

Topic : Staff Abuse 

Room : Philippines

IGN : Bangtanboys

Reported Staff : -majcomtech-

Scenario : Head Admin -majcomtech- Ban me in room ph because of Trash Talk? This game is Dota 1 it's normal for both side can Trash talk and when one of player died some player to Pause the game to trash talk his enemy. Then I save the game in last part because I want reply. so Head Admin -majcomtech- is Unprofessional Staff because Trash talk is part a game. -majcomtech- Is not the 1st time to ban some ordinary player because he lose the game. I hope this Concern has a pair decision RGC will not Top 1 again in terms in Computer games when have a Staff like -majcomtech-. Thank you and Good Day.

Replay : http://parser.rankedgaming.com/replay.php?replay=1564420772 

Note : I Pause the game in last part when Sentinel is surely Lose.

First of all you are in the wrong forum part, you should repost your issue at asia section. 

Secondly, trashtalk is tollerated with in a Level. Means if you trashtalk or flame too hard and too much, it can be banable. Pausing the game on purpose without a reason can be banable aswell. 

Another hint i give you. To save the game is useless. This is only necessary if you play for example in a local LAN Party, and you save the game to play later again. To save the game means, you save the currently game status with all players in. If you wanna continue the game later, you must get the exactly players into the hosted "saved" game again. 

For rgc reports, or to recheck the game replay or w/e. You only need the game replay which can only be saved when the game ended, you see it when u leave the game, at Player status you see on bottom "save gamereplay" or you can make Option to have an autosave in your wc3 folder. 

To save the game status while playing is completly useless and if u do it too much, it can be banable aswell. 

!Closed 

Thanks for responding. I repost this topic later in the right section. BTW When staff trash talk ordinary player it is okay? Then when ordinary player trash talk staff will be Ban immediately sad. It's a normal trash talk not too much and hard. But thank you again 😊