ultra-jinada

Add balance command to public games.

7 posts in this topic

Hello, I just want to make a useful suggestion to make games more enjoyable, It would be good if you could add " !balance " command to public games, that way everyone can vote if they want a more fair game.

why?

Because everytime I join a game there are different players with different skill levels, usually what happens is that all good players get together in one team only and always run away from low skilled players, causing all low players to be in only one side of the teams, myself I am not a bad player, but it is so frutrating when you have to play with 4 guys who barely know what to do, meanwhile the other team has every single roll covered, one/two carry, supports buying wards/sentry, good item build and coordination. The worst part and maybe a bit ugly from myself, is that when you have a guy with 1200 points ( for example) with a low Wr and who pretty much is going to feed -,..,-, players from the high Wr team and high points don´t even try( at least in peru and bolivia) to kick them, why? cause they want an easy game.

If you add the balance command just like the " !votekick # " command,  games would be way more balanced and fair, and if there are feeders or low skilled players, at least each team will have them.

It would be really good from you guys!

Grretings!

hace 5 horas, ultra-jinada dijo:

Hello, I just want to make a useful suggestion to make games more enjoyable, It would be good if you could add " !balance " command to public games, that way everyone can vote if they want a more fair game.

why?

Because everytime I join a game there are different players with different skill levels, usually what happens is that all good players get together in one team only and always run away from low skilled players, causing all low players to be in only one side of the teams, myself I am not a bad player, but it is so frutrating when you have to play with 4 guys who barely know what to do, meanwhile the other team has every single roll covered, one/two carry, supports buying wards/sentry, good item build and coordination. The worst part and maybe a bit ugly from myself, is that when you have a guy with 1200 points ( for example) with a low Wr and who pretty much is going to feed -,..,-, players from the high Wr team and high points don´t even try( at least in peru and bolivia) to kick them, why? cause they want an easy game.

If you add the balance command just like the " !votekick # " command,  games would be way more balanced and fair, and if there are feeders or low skilled players, at least each team will have them.

Grretings!

English // inglés:

the balance command does not work, users with new accounts with 1500 points can beat users with 2 or 3 thousand points, I have won users with 15 thousand or even 20 thousand or more points, these do not necessarily determine the level of a player or ensure a fair play

Spanish // español:

el comando balance no sirve, usuarios con cuentas nuevas con 1500 puntos pueden ganarle a usuarios con 2 o 3 mil puntos, yo he ganado a usuarios con 15mil no incluso 20mil o mas puntos, estos no necesariamente determinan el nivel de un jugador ni aseguran un juego justo

On 7/22/2019 at 9:14 AM, ultra-jinada said:

why?

Grretings!

i think , you should go play in room iran lod and iran but you can`t play with bot ir and this room have balance command

Edited by AbandonMe

On 22/7/2019 at 4:54, hunter1_2_3 dijo:

English // inglés:

the balance command does not work, users with new accounts with 1500 points can beat users with 2 or 3 thousand points, I have won users with 15 thousand or even 20 thousand or more points, these do not necessarily determine the level of a player or ensure a fair play

Spanish // español:

el comando balance no sirve, usuarios con cuentas nuevas con 1500 puntos pueden ganarle a usuarios con 2 o 3 mil puntos, yo he ganado a usuarios con 15mil no incluso 20mil o mas puntos, estos no necesariamente determinan el nivel de un jugador ni aseguran un juego justo

So have I, but most of the time it´s no that way, usually guys with low points either are low skilled players or feeders/ antigamers, and it´s ok for novice players to play as well, but balance overall would bring a fairer game, otherwise what would you creat points sistem if it doesn´t really matter, wanna hear somethin better? balance by Win rate, maybe that´s too much to ask for a free server. xD
but definitively, it would make games more enjoyable.

On 27/7/2019 at 8:11, AbandonMe dijo:

if you want in public games the admins Add balance command to public , you should talk to the @Hakka @Charbel @Admin @NabQ

Cool man, I will make the suggestion. about the other comment, Iran server is to ofar away from me I believe, besides I don´t speak iranian., lawl.

10 hours ago, ultra-jinada said:

Cool man, I will make the suggestion. about the other comment, Iran server is to ofar away from me I believe, besides I don´t speak iranian., lawl.

I hope to accept your offer,good luck