Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MINIJO

Forum

2 posts in this topic

I'd like to request to have a forum to clear unvouch history

To clear that unvouch history,

It must be:

Mistaken: The reason was abuse but there was no abuse really happened or there was another point of view

End//dq: When you lose or didn't play at tours

1: Prize end

Rev: Revouch

Old unvouch history can be a reason to clear it like inactive (inactive staff) (inactive TC) (not in room)

Inactive staff: can be busy and there's no time to become staff

Inactive TC: no time to play games

Not in room: they might playing on a cafe so they can't auto join the room

Unvouch history will not be cleared if it was or there was a heavy reason on the channel

Like unvouch because of "arrogant behavior" or "abuse of powers"

Because saw someone on my unvouch history

He removed my TC reason that I was TC abuse even I'm the one who hosted it,

or maybe he is waiting for other players to join. I have the right because I hosted it lol O.o

I don't do any abuses then I saw my unvouch history was 8 pages 

Im sorry, we do not clear unvouches. 

Idk how it would work, but it could bring users back to the rooms, they were unvouched. To unvouch a User is not an abuse for 95%. And to have only one unvouch on history and thats an abuse, this chance is <1%. Cause the users who care about vouches got more than one unvouch, and if only one unvouch would be valid, then we wouldnt give such a clearing of entire history. This is kinda useless, im sorry to say so. 

And yep to have a vouch/unvouch history of docent pages is nothing to cry about, its just normal for users who care about vouches. 

We appreciate ur thoughts of such an idea but we will not invite such a cleaning.

!Closed