LethaLITchy

Forum Account Bug

7 posts in this topic

Today, my forum account got reset.. Yes Reset. All my post got back to zero and my account forum became guest.. All I do is reconfirm my Email. My email was already confirmed so I was shock why It's not confirmed again. So I check my Account and reconfirmed it on yahoo..

Also I did change my name's capitalization to LethaLITchy from Lethalitchy. Is resetting your forum acc supposed to happen when you change name?? here are my old post.. I already have 70+ Forum messages. 

As you may see It change to "Guest LethalItchy"

Sorry for my bad english as it's not my first language. Thank you !

Some accounts were caught in a cross-fire when they shouldn't have been automatically reset. We are purging the forums slowly over the coming week of accounts to mirror the email linking system from our website.

It's to prevent bugs people are experiencing.

What do you mean by this: " All I do is reconfirm my Email. My email was already confirmed " ? Did the forum ask you to confirm your email?

Sorry for the late Reply @Admin I just woke up. Sorry for my bad english, I mean is. My account was already been linked to my yahoo account before. But I was shocked that when I opened my browser my account was not login anymore. So I log it back then I was redirected to account linking page. And there was a statement there saying "Unknown Email ( Yahoo does not show us your email )" So I think I needed to Re-link my account. That's all I do sir. Thank you for your response

Yahoo will not be enough to login to the forum one we are done. The forum software requires an email, and yahoo does not share your email with us.

While linking your Yahoo account or your Windows Live account ( which both do not have emails ) is good for recovering your password, but is not enough to use the forum. So you'll need an email account ( like gmail ) to login to the forum in the near future.