Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr.Spy

MH.Team Staff Application

12 posts in this topic

MH.Team is a well experienced and hard working group of members who make sure RGC is safe and sound. How? By Checking "MapHack" Reports and unraveling/learning the mysteries of different kinds of maphacks.

The Team is recruiting new MH.Team Staffs who are mature, wise, experienced and with a positive reputation. Once new comers are accepted, they can start working with the help of Senior Team Members.

2 new staff will be picked. 

Chosen members are set as Moderators until trial is over and then later set to Voucher, Admin, etc depending on their work and how well they are at it

Requirements

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months.
  • Must have a low warning level
  • No spamming/low quality.
  • No open/unresolved scam reports.
  • You may have negative reputations but they will be reviewed on a case to case basis.

Application Form

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Your RGC Username:
  • What are some of your skills?:
  • How can you contribute to the group?:
  • Links to any contributions If any:
  • Reason why you want to join?:
  • Why do you deserve to be Staff?:

Additional Information 

• Name:
  • In one paragraph, describe your personality:
  • Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:
  • How active are you on the computer?:
  • Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:

Note: Adding MH Reports added by you specifically and are Granted will give a push to being accepted.

Applications will be reviewed in time and selection will take place.

Good Luck to all the applicants.

Thank you for your interest in making RGC a better place.

Best Regards,

RGC.Team

• Your RGC Username: .Chavis|
  • What are some of your skills?:   always helping in doubts to the users. good handling and knowledge about the war3 good knowledge in language such as English and Spanish and a high criterion when making decisions
  • How can you contribute to the group?:  helping with new ideas and quality work
  • Links to any contributions If any:   No links
  • Reason why you want to join?: to be able to help improve the MH area but also to the same platform
  • Why do you deserve to be Staff?:    I have a good career as a staff and no prohibition on any channel

• Name: Geraldo
  • Age  23 Years
  • Country/State  Perú
  • In one paragraph, describe your personality:   a very friendly person I like teamwork and I always respect everyone equally
  • Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:   9 - 10
  • How active are you on the computer?:  6 - 8  hours 
  • Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:  Honestly not many people know me and know that I am the same on the platform as in person

1. My RGC Username: Windfucker_de

2. Skills: I'm a player which playing more than 10 years dota 1, got around 9k games on this platform and I'm active on the forum a lot. Because of a lot of expierence I can recognize using ''Maphack'' in games.

Also I can solve ''leaving/afk.gameruin'' reports if needs.

The main reason that I would like to join to this team is to make  RGC better platform and make players to have fun without fear of abusing in games.

3. My name: Borce

4. Age: 28

5. Country: Macedonia

6. Personality: A mature, communicative person, I have also good relations with some of admins.

7. English grammar 8-10.

8. I'm using internet from home and i'm active 6-8 hours per day, so I have enough time to check the replays.

I'm the same person on the Internet and in a real life :)

I hope admins would make a proper choose, as great as they are.

Best Regards.

Posted (edited)

Requirements

• You may have negative reputations but they will be reviewed on a case to case basis.

Application Form

• Your RGC Username: BM-Dark-Knight
  • What are some of your skills?: Because I have the ability to do something correctly and easily and I have more than 4 years in Rgc.
  • How can you contribute to the group?: I can help control and have a Rgc fairer and without cheats.
  • Links to any contributions If any: I have more than 30 reports https://board.rankedgaming.com/profile/15783-bm-dark-knight/
  • Reason why you want to join?: iI want to help members and staff to have a clean Rgc without cheats.
  • Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because I have years in Rgc and some errors that still do not correct and I know how Rgc works.

Additional Information 

• Name: Marco Antonio
  • Country/State: Perú
  • Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:  8-9
  • In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am a correct person with the ability to help.
  • How active are you on the computer?: 7-11 Hour at a Day
  • Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No

Edited by BM-Dark-knight

Application Form

• Your RGC Username: MiXer
  • What are some of your skills?: I'm playing 5 years dota and lod
  • How can you contribute to the group?: I can check the forum mh.team and check the replays if there is any map hk
  • Links to any contributions If any: Movement: Min 34 gets a tower PA while invi and chasing  everywhere without a gohar or Lansar Dus or a guard or 31 minutes in full TF is chasing being Invi
  • http://parser.rankedgaming.com/replay.php?replay=1554076758
  • Reason why you want to join?: I like it
  • Why do you deserve to be Staff?: cuz I'm old in rgc

Additional Information 

• Name: Javad
  • Country/State: Iran
  • In one paragraph, describe your personality:I wouldn't do anything without reason
  • Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 7
  • How active are you on the computer?: 4h
  • Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life no

16 hours ago, Dr.Spy said:

MH.Team is a well experienced and hard working group of members who make sure RGC is safe and sound. How? By Checking "MapHack" Reports and unraveling/learning the mysteries of different kinds of maphacks.

The Team is recruiting new MH.Team Staffs who are mature, wise, experienced and with a positive reputation. Once new comers are accepted, they can start working with the help of Senior Team Members.

2 new staff will be picked. 

Chosen members are set as Moderators until trial is over and then later set to Voucher, Admin, etc depending on their work and how well they are at it

Requirements

Application Form

• Your RGC Username: |Warrior
  • What are some of your skills?: i know Rgd Cmds and know rgc problems
  • How can you contribute to the group?: i can do somethings about rgc and computer
  • Links to any contributions If any:
  • Reason why you want to join?: i want to helping members
  • Why do you deserve to be Staff?: cuz i can do somethings for this team

Additional Information 

• Name:Sadegh Yavar
  • Country/State: iran 
  • In one paragraph, describe your personality: im a gamer and i'm shy.
  • Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:8
  • How active are you on the computer?: 7-9 hour at a day 
  • Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: a Little

Note: Adding MH Reports added by you specifically and are Granted will give a push to being accepted.

Applications will be reviewed in time and selection will take place.

Good Luck to all the applicants.

Best Regards,

RGC.Team

Posted (edited)

Application Form

Additional Information 

• Name:royer
  • Country/State: bolivian 
  • In one paragraph, describe your personality: sooner or later the light comes out
  • Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 9
  • How active are you on the computer?: 12 hours
  • Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Acting everything equally with everyone

Edited by RoYRoYRoYeR

Posted (edited)

gl 

Edited by syduck

• Your RGC Username: Suzży?
  • What are some of your skills?: Im an IT student, I can be use as a Staff,Streamer and many more.
  • How can you contribute to the group?: I can contribute to the group by helping the team to hunt the maphackers and cheaters in this platform.
  • Links to any contributions If any: I dont have
  • Reason why you want to join?: I want to hunt cheaters and hackers in this platform.
  • Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because i know how to work and i want to have more experience not by playing all day but to work for your team.

Additional Information 

• Name: Allen Casimero
  • Country/State: Philippines
  • In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am very open and social with the ability to get work done with a friendly attitude.
  • Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8
  • How active are you on the computer?: 10 - 12 hrs a day
  • Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Equally with everyone 

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.

Posted (edited)

Formulario de aplicación

__________________________________________________________________________________

• Su nombre de usuario de RGC: |MarciaL|
  • ¿Cuáles son algunas de tus habilidades ?: analizar las cosas antes de hacer, diseñador, 
  • ¿Cómo puedes contribuir al grupo ?: ayudar a crecer al MH. y aportar nuevas ideas para su mejoramiento.
  • Enlaces a cualquier contribución en su caso: no tengo 
  • ¿Por qué quieres unirte ?: quiero ayudar y aportar con nuevas ideas
  • ¿Por qué mereces ser personal ?: dispongo de tiempo y estoy en rgc mas de 4 años. fui staff en perú public

Información Adicional 

__________________________________________________________________________________

• Nombre: |MarciaL|
  • Años: 25
  • Estado País: perú
  • En un párrafo, describe tu personalidad: soy amable atento ( directo con las cosas)
  • Califica tu gramática, en una escala del 1-10: 8
  • ¿Qué tan activo estás en la computadora ?: 12 horas a mas
  • ¿Actúas de manera diferente en internet que en la vida real ?: no, soy la misma persona en la vida real.

Edited by |MarciaL|

.Chavis| and Suzży? were chosen on a trial basis.