_D00M_

spectre map hack

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

~Checked

!Unsupport

"5 min try to escape when sf ganging"

"6 min dager in fog"

SF was farming in mid from minute 4th to 5:30 sf went to take rune bottom then gang  Spectre didn't give any suspect movement even he kept attacking  units Near of enemy's Tower.

"16 min try to dager sf without vision"

16:48 he is attacking Neutral creeps & trying to stack big Naturals at the same time SF wasn't in fog.

Note: the words you say here didn't match the replay

GAME ID : #62269084

Room: (EU) Public — Game Name: (EU) Public -ap — Started: 01/06/2019 12:14 — Length: 45:24

Edited by Carrizoa

3 hours ago, Carrizoa said:

~Checked

!Unsupport

"5 min try to escape when sf ganging"

"6 min dager in fog"

SF was farming in mid from minute 4th to 5:30 sf went to take rune bottom then gang  Spectre didn't give any suspect movement even he kept attacking  units Near of enemy's Tower.

"16 min try to dager sf without vision"

16:48 he is attacking Neutral creeps & trying to stack big Naturals at the same time SF wasn't in fog.

Note: the words you say here didn't match the replay

GAME ID : #62269084

Room: (EU) Public — Game Name: (EU) Public -ap — Started: 01/06/2019 12:14 — Length: 45:24

ok 28 , 30 min when i coming inv why run ?!? maybe have six sense or what ?

Not every smart player is map hacker, he noticed enemy heroes aren't exists in map So they are going to gang someone.
Again i say you if he was using map hacker he won't stay attacking creeps close to tower while SF is coming to gang him

Thanks for your report.

6 hours ago, Carrizoa said:

Not every smart player is map hacker, he noticed enemy heroes aren't exists in map So they are going to gang someone.
Again i say you if he was using map hacker he won't stay attacking creeps close to tower while SF is coming to gang him

Thanks for your report.

np idc he is mh or not mh not my problem but he is he is anything but a smart player thanks