Comp IP Ban for nothing, hello Cedric

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Your RGC Username: Master_Exploder

Abuser RGC Username: Cedric
Room Name : (EU) Public
Proofs : reason of ban : [empty]

Explain your situation:

I made a post this morning in unban request to settle the case with @Cedric, but my post has been deleted without any answer, any PM, anything.

It's said when i want to log in that i can appeal here, apparently i can't since post are deleted without answers.

I've seen people who actually use maphack being allowed to speak here. I got banned once over my many games, and even that one time was a mistake (i destroyed an aegis by missclick).

I find a bit strange that i received a Comp + IP ban for a flaming sequence with someone who, unlike me, get banned every two weeks : fnatlc https://admin.rankedgaming.com/accounts/room-ban-history.php

72 bans received, i flamed him (needless to say he flamed me too) and i received Comp / IP ban without explanation, from Cedric because that guy is his beloved friend.

I called him an uneducated suburban retard, something like that, among many other things, focusing on his stupidity, his miserable skill level, and his arrogance ("do you know who i am ?", "everybody knows me", etc).

Please, enlight me about how exactly that is not abuse of power ?

Is this enough to get you comp/ip banned ? I'd be curious to hear some explanations, so i can understand at least :).

Maybe @Hakka, @Charbel, @Captain, or anybody can provide some, since Cedric apparently delete my post without answering.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Master_Exploder

Racist Admin, Should Not be given a Second chance. FLAMING OUR RACE. I AM MUSLIM TOO. 

Topic can be closed / deleted as you wish.

Refer here :