MINIJO

Create new forum

6 posts in this topic

I'd just like to suggest to create a new forum where you can get a name that is already taken but the player is not active

Is that possible?

No sorry. You can use forum (not as guest) only with your rgc accounts. 

But i guess when our Email-varification is online/active, we might delete unused/inactive Accounts, so many names will be available to get for every User!

Thats what Roger told me could happen with the New Update. 

I have no idea how the current status of Email varification is going, but probably@Admin can give us some information of that big Update. 

Email Verification has already been in for a few months now but it's not enforced for login. In the next patch we're migrating more functionality to the web - where you will be able to login with your email and not just verify it - away from the client. Once the grace period is up and email verification is enforced we will eventually move account registration to the web as well, and then potentially purge unused old accounts - freeing up all those names.

To answer you question we can discuss if we want to manage a forum for requesting names! It might not be a bad idea :-)

Good idea i will talk to hakka to create a sub forum here at workshop for users can request unused/inactive displaynames-names to get. 

But we must first discuss with our Team how it will work generally. 

My suggestion is first specify some rules for example last account login must be more X years ago, it must be verified by global admin team and to be sold :D

i suggest rgc.team sell them :D

also make account level more valuable and so on and bring more account [Coming soon ones] items in shop ( just to remind )

The future of RGC and your online gaming experience lies in our hands. Thank you! ♥

Work being done. Auction room will be opened soon where you can get chance to get inactive names that you desire.