Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hyoyatika

Extra penalties for leavers/spoilers

3 posts in this topic

I believe that -10 points and a ban is not sufficient.

Reason:  If such punishment are, then well, there won't be so many leavers/spoilers.

Since this is RGC, points are obviously important.  I propose that every reported leaver/spoiler to be given another additional 100 points deduction.  This would be a huge warning to leavers/spoilers.  This will also encourage people to report leavers/spoilers. 

Is this punishment too harsh?  Of course not, because that one leaver has ruined the game for another 9 players.  

Our current punishment is exactable and hard enough. We ban 2-10 days, depening in how many leaves this guy has. The - 10p is ok aswell. 

It got discussed at rgc Team some time ago. 

I mean everyone can have a bad day and leave once, or someone can have Bad connection and got dc. You really want him to Lose 100p? No sorry, this wont help to get less leavers. 

3 hours ago, KoolSaVaS said:

Our current punishment is exactable and hard enough. We ban 2-10 days, depening in how many leaves this guy has. The - 10p is ok aswell. 

It got discussed at rgc Team some time ago. 

I mean everyone can have a bad day and leave once, or someone can have Bad connection and got dc. You really want him to Lose 100p? No sorry, this wont help to get less leavers. 

Heavier penalties will make people think more before they leave.

As for bad connection, they won't be affected as I am talking about deducting points off reported leavers.

Not sure if you read my suggestion correctly.