Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lamy2000

What games do you play besides DotA? And number of hours you spend on games.

Time spend on games questionnaire    10 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours average you spend on games ?

• Less than 1 hours
    • 1-2
    • 2-3
    • 3-5
    • 5-7
    • more than 8 hours daily

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 post in this topic

Do you play any games besides DotA, like LOL or D2? For online games, I more prefer to Massively Multiplayer Online(MMO), adventure, educational( like learn language games), and maybe some action games. I really don't like puzzle games, I considered them are outdated because puzzle games are quite boring, there is no any special kinds of rewards system for you to upgrade your items or levels, they are good, but for a person that has embarked in DotA more than 10 years, these games just look too simple and not interesting.

I don't like play mobile games also, such as Candy Crush or Mobile legends because  most of these games you need to invest your money, the more money you put then you more easy to defeat your opponents and to unlock your desired items, goals, or level, unlike DotA, no matter how higher you room level, points, in game every player has same resources, such as level, hero, and gold. Mobile games I only played that related to educational, like math games or brain games which do not need to invest money,

I spend more than 5 hours daily for DotA if, in semester break, I can play  DotA from morning to night. I feel a bit frustrated when the games are finished because I always think all the times spent on games can be do something useful, like reading or jogging. But recent research also showed that playing games can improve brain for strategic thinking and motor skills, it's true, playing so many videos games makes me more familiar with the computer so those electric gadgets.

Feel free to state games that you enjoy and average times you spend on games. 

Edited by Lamy2000