Captain

(EU) Public Recruitment : EU HELPERS

37 posts in this topic

1. Your RGC UserName:  YuK1-

2. Age: 28

3. Country/Languages: Serbia, English, Serbian, Spanish

-(where do you live and what languages do you know)

4. Reports/Experience/Contributions ( Game-ruiners/Spoilers/Leavers ):  Tournaments, Map tests, Bugs, Organizer  https://board.rankedgaming.com/profile/7744-yuk1/?do=content&type=forums_topic&change_section=1 

-(POST threads done by you)

1. Your RGC UserName: Adelya

2. Age: 24

3. Country/Languages: i live in Morocco, i speak fluent english + french

4. Reports/Experience/Contributions ( Game-ruiners/Spoilers/Leavers ):    

-(POST threads done by you)

Posted (edited)

1. Your RGC UserName: DoomBr1ngeR

2. Age: 21

3. Country/Languages: I am from Czech Republic but I currently live in Macedonia, Skopje. I speak English, Czech, Macedonian and Serbian very fluently.

4. Reports/Experience/Contributions ( Game-ruiners/Spoilers/Leavers ):   I may say that whenever RGC is having some kind of problems, from whatever kind( login error, servers error, etc.) I am one of the first to post the problem on Forum so the admins may see and solve the problem in the most short time possible. I am also reporting the game ruiners, leavers and feeders very often so we can make RGC proffesionalism rise. I also appeared in several Dota Movies, so I am trying to post some of my plays whenever I make some epic move or play on the forum also. I am not some kind of flamer player and I am very calm whenever I am in game, helping my team to get better in DotA. Check whatever you think that is need for me about me or my gameplay on RGC, you will see that my words are truth.

I will be glad if I am chosen to make RGC better place for gaming and help for Europe channel.

Here are some of my reports : 

Peace and love, DoomBr1ngeR

Edited by DoomBr1ngeR

1. Your RGC UserName: GrimmThaReaper

2. Age: 26 y

3. Country/Languages: Serbian / Russian  / English 

4. Reports/Experience/Contributions ( Game-ruiners/Spoilers/Leavers ): I actively reporting game-ruiners/afkers/leaver and i think i have righterous mind for that section

RGC Username: The-Kurcina.Tv

Country/Languages: Serbia, Serbian (Ex-Yugoslavian languages), English, Espanol

Reports/Experience/Contributions: Almost none, 1 unreviewed request

1. RGC Username:  Führer

2.Age: 31

3.Country/Languages: Lebanon, Arabic , English , French 

4. joined rgc since 2009 

Posted (edited)

1. Your RGC UserName: PaTrIcK|JaNe

2. Age: 25

3. Country/Languages: Germany - German , english , turkish 

4. Reports/Experience/Contributions ( Game-ruiners/Spoilers/Leavers ) 

-no bans , i have couple free hours every day so i thought i could maybe help you to make this place even better through my good awareness regarding the game and the spoilers (4700 Games ) .

you can also see the other reports by calling this link : https://board.rankedgaming.com/profile/15529-patrickjane/?do=content&type=forums_topic&change_section=1

best regards 

Edited by PaTrIcK|JaNe

1. Your RGC UserName: 

Jimmy[Wayne]

2. Age: 

3. Country/Languages:

Serbian [Also communicate with Bosnia,Montenegro,Croatia] , Slovakian/Czech [Basic] , Spanish [Basic] , English.

4. Reports/Experience/Contributions ( Game-ruiners/Spoilers/Leavers ):    

11 Years Moderator [ Ban/Unban , Tournaments , Forum , ViP Section ] at Battle.net 

Ex PD.eu ,Garena & Lagabuse Moderator Experience [ around 15 Years in Total ].

Im playing on RGC in the past 2-3 months , i would like to provide contribution , since im playing here daily.

Regards

Posted (edited)

1. Your RGC UserName: Victᴏry

2. Age: 18

3. Country/Languages:English and Tagalog

4. Reports/Experience/Contributions ( Game-ruiners/Spoilers/Leavers ):I work 3 years in RGC and all Asia rooms i knnow the duty and reponsibility of a staff i have worked in many  asian channels i know how to reports players and bans the leavers as well as spoilers 

imheretoserve.jpg

Edited by Victᴏry

On 7/6/2019 at 8:48 PM, DoomBr1ngeR said:

1. Your RGC UserName: DoomBr1ngeR

2. Age: 21

3. Country/Languages: I am from Czech Republic but I currently live in Macedonia, Skopje. I speak English, Czech, Macedonian and Serbian very fluently.

4. Reports/Experience/Contributions ( Game-ruiners/Spoilers/Leavers ):   I may say that whenever RGC is having some kind of problems, from whatever kind( login error, servers error, etc.) I am one of the first to post the problem on Forum so the admins may see and solve the problem in the most short time possible. I am also reporting the game ruiners, leavers and feeders very often so we can make RGC proffesionalism rise. I also appeared in several Dota Movies, so I am trying to post some of my plays whenever I make some epic move or play on the forum also. I am not some kind of flamer player and I am very calm whenever I am in game, helping my team to get better in DotA. Check whatever you think that is need for me about me or my gameplay on RGC, you will see that my words are truth.

I will be glad if I am chosen to make RGC better place for gaming and help for Europe channel.

Here are some of my reports : 

Peace and love, DoomBr1ngeR

Recommendations for this guy , he would be decent staff if choosen.

1. Your RGC User Name:  Ali

2. Age: 20

3. Country/Languages: Lebanon / my main language is arabic / my english language is 10/10 / + all worldwide languages since there is something called ( google translate)

4. Reports/Experience/Contributions ( Game-ruiners/Spoilers/Leavers ): i believe that we all have shit moments and rage so i didn't report people mostly but when it comes to working field of course this will not matter since it will be my responsibility. i have the needed experience in this field where i was a staff in 6.88beta and then i was promoted to head admin after good services and nicely ways to communicate with other fellow gamers .

since 2010 till now i am waiting for a chance to volunteer in the staff family and i will stay waiting till i die :x

note: i bought this pc from a network near my house which was closing. so there are more than 90% bans on it which i am not responsible off.

Thank you for applying

Results will be posted soon