GR!MF!3NĐ

Developers/Programmers interested in working either as internship or Part/Full time jobs

2 posts in this topic

Dear RGC, 

I'm writing regarding the Software/Developer role at RGC(Ranked Gaming). My former colleague, and good friend, Naveen Kumar(RGC Nickname :- JIN), recommended that I contact you directly about this position. Naveen and I worked together for past 1 year at AKAL Informations Systems, so he can attest to my development know-how. I'd welcome an opportunity to discuss how my skills could benefit RGC and what you have in mind for this role. 

Let me tell you a little bit about me: In my position as a WEB DEVELOPER at AKAL Informations System, I helped to develop the logic for the release of every new version of the products, which covered both the security and flowing way to handle the application. This work on the developing funnel helped create 25% more opportunities for the development team. 

Prior to AKAL Informations Systems, I was a software developer at SAG Infotech, another software maker. In this role, I developed a thought-leadership module that got picked-up by local market as a huge development and helped secure role in the community as a reputable source of insight. Naveen tells me that you're looking to pursue similar goals at RGC, and I'd love to share some of the best practices I discovered while working on this project. 

I think my mix of communications and development skills would be an asset to RGC. I would appreciate an opportunity to meet and discuss the role of SOFTWARE DEVELOPER/PROGRAMMER and how I can help further. Thank you very much for your consideration. 

Sincerely, 

Shivpratap Singh Chouhan(RGC Nickname :- GR!MF!3NĐ)
(91) 941-303-6321
[email protected]

Shivpratap Singh Chouhan_Resume.pdf