azswrath

Your connection to the chat server has been lost. "Saved dump file to "R"

4 posts in this topic

Please help me. I've been experiencing this since last week and I can't finish even 1 game. I tried re-downloading rgc patch but still it's not working. My internet connection is stable since it's wired connection. Thank you for your help.

Hello.

but i guess you get this error : "RGC has left the game"

Open your rgc folder then go in gs / wc3tft / rgc , there are 5 files such as : Frozen Throne.exe + game.dll + Storm.dll + war3.exe

copy them into your warcraft folder then open rgc go Menu > Setting > Dota click in find and give rgc the address of war3.exe which is located in your warcraft folder if didn't worked once redownload your warcraft too.

Warcraft 3 Full Version ► http://rankedgaming.com/board/topic/299843-warcraft-3-proper-setup/-ktNWxEPFjaLvhorrqk

note: this problem just happens in .sg bothost , i mean if you go and play in eu public ( .fr but host ) this case won't be happened for you. anyway pls do what i said ...

Edited by Spy

19 minutes ago, Spy said:

Hello.

but i guess you get this error : "RGC has left the game"

Open your rgc folder then go in gs / wc3tft / rgc , there are 5 files such as : Frozen Throne.exe + game.dll + Storm.dll + war3.exe

copy them into your warcraft folder then open rgc go Menu > Setting > Dota click in find and give rgc the address of war3.exe which is located in your warcraft folder if didn't worked once redownload your warcraft too.

Warcraft 3 Full Version ► http://rankedgaming.com/board/topic/299843-warcraft-3-proper-setup/-ktNWxEPFjaLvhorrqk

note: this problem just happens in .sg bothost , i mean if you go and play in eu public ( .fr but host ) this case won't be happened for you. anyway pls do what i said ...

Thanks, I'm not receiving "RGC has left the game" .I've already did the copying of files. I'll try to update my warcraft version I'm still at 1.26a. I don't get the ".sg bthost" and ".fr bothost" you mean, I can choose between this two?

17 hours ago, azswrath said:

Thanks, I'm not receiving "RGC has left the game" .I've already did the copying of files. I'll try to update my warcraft version I'm still at 1.26a. I don't get the ".sg bthost" and ".fr bothost" you mean, I can choose between this two?

Yes, but i just see those who play in the channels which are set in .sg bot host such as peru , Philippines , ....1