Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Z0diaç

Extremely delayed punishment at LoD SA section

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I recently reported some bad users at LoD SA section and only some of these reports are being watched. Actually, the oldest report was posted 02/jan and still no answer. In the past I had the same problem and there were reports with almost 2 weeks without answers. The problem around delayed punishments is that these bad users keep entering game and causing more trouble. Once the punishment does not stacks with each other, it becomes really bad to see someone leaving game 5-10 times for no reason and being punished after weeks for few days.

Based on the problem described, I suggest making a algorithm that reads the replay chat, identify people leaving game voluntarily before the game end and automaticaly ban from the room.

Edited by Z0diaç

Boah what you suggest is really hard to Code and i doubt  this will Happen. 

About your Problem contact @Hakkapls or any High staff at lod sa and give then details to changed something on reports. Hopefully reports will be faster and better solved. 

Em 08/01/2019 at 18:58, KoolSaVaS disse:

Boah what you suggest is really hard to Code and i doubt  this will Happen. 

About your Problem contact @Hakkapls or any High staff at lod sa and give then details to changed something on reports. Hopefully reports will be faster and better solved. 

Sad to hear it is hard to do. Unfortunately, I don't have any knowledge to help on it and it was just a suggestion, as the chat is displayed at Parser page. Anyway, I hope RGC staff find better way to reduce bad users.

I wanna add, for leavers we have autobansystem, which is currently not working (sadly), beacause it needs many fixes and updates.

But about flamers...... you can use to many words and spell them in an other way like: "F...You" ,"Fuk U" , or you flame in your own language. Its kinda impossible to make a list with bad words cause you can type in different ways.