Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PsYCHzZz

A new movie to come ( Need replays)

12 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

I am on a dota video that includes pro, funny and stupid moments. If you have any of that , just submit it here as a reply, or feel free to E-mail me with your reply with its description( what happened + timestamps) at [email protected]

Trailer: ( Headsets recommended =) )

Edited by PsYCHzZz

Fuck, fuck, fuck, Best shit will come from the Best! Amazing!!! 

Omg speechless! 

Pls come on my PC! I mean i want to see you and GM fucking the dota World. 

Thx bro. 

When your channel will be started. And when we can upload our replay on forum for video..

Hello there,iv got some good kills in this game but i want to talk about a funny moment.Go forward to minute  20:47  pudge vs rylai at the scourge's secret shop.Fight starts with pudge's ulty after he missed his hook, then rylai frosts him and runs to tower, 21:00 pudge tries to hook rylai, his ally tiny daggers to kill rylai, and boom, tiny hooks his ally tiny. The funny thing is that pudge hooked before tiny appears and tiny daggered on the same spot.

LastReplay.w3g

Edited by RelaxAXE0nHACKS

Run forward to minute 49:30 and watch it till Lich (Pink) is dead.Sentinel mid racks ===>  Ancient Aparition vs Lich , that ulty-dagger-ulty moment, i loved it.

LastReplay.w3g

Hello everyone, I am on checking all the replays. I've got busy a little bit but I'm back, will be announcing the good shots on February. Thanks for your shares!

WHAT BLACK FAT SMELLY CANCER LOOK LIKE.

TAKE YOUR CANCER MEDS PEOPLE. GET READY FOR NEPALI FAT CANCER

N05eKye2ahpMu7QUeOCeSOHJcZeN1yvBeANDzgpFgFADjDZzRVx-sFf1UlhQGa8Qr5tP1Td5bjUCDg0oqQYLnAmN-Tr_XqkjLMr03iNpRv0irtobbznPMqaBw3ngmvlRxZPl0Wxq

XUNO60zC-fpZHcOLD7BkcTP6lbqLb4f4uOI0eVyKSkVAn_JKm6K8Hh5cnLNuBB_0OjPtjSmJGB2kGjyu1eW83Sw8UL0jvod6E5bgQel2pR0G0hXDZl8-lqFAWKuDfTg_eQlShlsc

He evidently doesn’t know how to take care of himself because he looks overweight and hideous.

nv3Rpg9lCjinN59f4zXhECfCstSyJOEDc3qe1ocL1Vkqbf8ZyjYxarznlnJLcV_FRVf-FNkPdBiCa1FdajrezjLrPXLAV7PVBdNweGHi4vhI0XSfuUNFl6LWqyDBGWTfDyuY-uIq

His man boobs are so fat that he has to wear what appears to be a pair of sports bra?

freaky faggot !?

UzfTOFb_ST4Q-K5az_Rop94LkDMhgO5_z6S83GZIJkRLJ5fMVG20BGbdHi5yFhBKAe5NQNLrbCpNHcoVZTpOfSR_y7iM2tbfap6_MvFo_2Oa4d96FxxWqxs63o3U9ItMu7mdPj1ip47gINM0wy9aFYeFD2mqdgQSlMkCUMCebyIgL8C7Rv2O9XalEcEpnmTONuFFRTg2T1HL_wYkwFULU8rGHYmaQUMLTeJit_vY0maI4ibEcUuzl103PoE75Ugoo_auqSt63cv6hUPk

Ief6HV1yCWc3HmXJyjPdrOx6XhS7VYwglwrf21is41Vlme_LTOM1VB1vJswdHVsYe3ONw5Kt3oYUWVWXNHGNR8fKfevwGjlE9Hr-AxoMXopW3yWBp7pxQEYGOQhO4SffP8EAMQJ5

NOW YOU KNOW WHAT HAKKA REALLY IS, THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO LOG OR SPEND MONEY IN RGC, THINK AGAIN. DO YOU WANT TO SUPPORT RGC BY THROWING YOUR MONEY AT THIS FAT MAGGOT?

wsQ2AtGS62VDTRc9CTrdUCPDPofu6SnZZunKcFUpU1dVhhKg5jG7ZQQfL4bLRAlcFlq-VOW2I8TfzIp4-gUT9WbeUabVUiiMl7OgG9zxMyy2-GwwkT7wzt2VNmtt7PLp0tFQ1__u