Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ricardo~Milos

A new movie to come ( Need replays)

17 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

I am on a dota video that includes pro, funny and stupid moments. If you have any of that , just submit it here as a reply, or feel free to E-mail me with your reply with its description( what happened + timestamps) at [email protected]

Trailer: ( Headsets recommended =) )

Edited by PsYCHzZz

Fuck, fuck, fuck, Best shit will come from the Best! Amazing!!! 

Omg speechless! 

Pls come on my PC! I mean i want to see you and GM fucking the dota World. 

Thx bro. 

When your channel will be started. And when we can upload our replay on forum for video..

Hello there,iv got some good kills in this game but i want to talk about a funny moment.Go forward to minute  20:47  pudge vs rylai at the scourge's secret shop.Fight starts with pudge's ulty after he missed his hook, then rylai frosts him and runs to tower, 21:00 pudge tries to hook rylai, his ally tiny daggers to kill rylai, and boom, tiny hooks his ally tiny. The funny thing is that pudge hooked before tiny appears and tiny daggered on the same spot.

LastReplay.w3g

Edited by RelaxAXE0nHACKS

Run forward to minute 49:30 and watch it till Lich (Pink) is dead.Sentinel mid racks ===>  Ancient Aparition vs Lich , that ulty-dagger-ulty moment, i loved it.

LastReplay.w3g

Hello everyone, I am on checking all the replays. I've got busy a little bit but I'm back, will be announcing the good shots on February. Thanks for your shares!

put it 15:20  Fight starts after some seconds .Bot lane Necro-void-mirana VS barathrum, ,,barathrum is almost dead but .. he charged and escaped,,, till the moment he got killed by roshan while on charge.. lolzZz

LastReplay.w3g

35:30 - 36:00   Scourge's jungle Gondar- Bloodseeker VS earthsaker-rylai-mirana-legion commander,,, ,  Gondar dies fast and stryt is alone vs 4 enemies + 4 stuns ,,, stryt looses almost all life and goes to arround 300 life, then party starts just lol stryt plays. .. . .

LastReplay.w3g

3:30   Top Lane-Sentinel's Secret Shop ...Furion VS Omniknight .... these 2 are a comedy am watching replay and am crying in laughs. (theres a disconect on that moment , pause the video and w8 the mess of chat go away)

LastReplay.w3g