Cedric

-[Wiki]- Becoming Staff

2 posts in this topic

Becoming Staff

What are the requirements to become staff?
> We have no specific requirements to list for you. However it stands to reason a staff member should be well respected, understanding of the current rules, mature, and professional. Account activity may also play a role. This doesn't mean 3000 posts of garbage will get you on staff. The quality of your membership is going to be based on the quality of your posts/activity. 

How are staff chosen?
> Staff are selected by Sir-Rogers, Charbel , Hakka with the input of the other staff members. Normally staff starts a nomination list and members are reviewed for a few days. Then an invite is sent to the member asking if they would like to be on the staff. 

Should I send Roger/Charbel a PM about being on staff?
> Absolutely do not PM Roger/Charbel/Hakka. You will not get a response or at least one you will like. Staff members do not nominate themselves. Staff are chosen and invited. 

Are staff paid?
> Staff are not paid on RGC. Each staff member is a volunteer. 

If I become staff can I abuse other members?
> Nope. You'll be removed and probably banned.

Becoming Support Staff

All the explanations above about general staffs are applied for support staffs too, here we just check and mention some exact and proper requirements to be a part of RGC Support.Team

What are the requirements to become a support staff?

• Must be a member of RGC for at least 6 full months and basic knowledge of client functions.
  • Must have a low warning level.
  • No spamming/low quality.
  • Must be aware of possible errors of platform and Warcraft III and being interested to learn the solutions (all are listed in Help Desk)
  • No open/unresolved scam or abuse reports.
  • You may have negative reputations but they will be reviewed on a case to case basis.

:: These requirements will be verified by RGC.Team and Support.Team Staffs ::

:: These topic post will be updated once a month at least  ::

How are support staffs chosen?

> All staffs are selected by current support head admins & in-charger support global admins (who are always monitoring support channel and forum), you don't need to contact any of them asking to be recruited / nominated, else this will reduce your chance to be taken, mentioned staffers will contact & invite the interested decent users with proper requirements who are trying to help users that are coming to support to solve their problems and issues based on RGC or Warcraft III once support staffs are offline or unavailable. Chosen staffs are set as Moderator until trial is over and then later set to voucher, Admin etc depending on their work and how well they are at it! In short, nominate yourself by trying to help users at support channel just once support staffs are offline. trying to help / chat once a support staff is already replying and available will just cause disruption of assistance processing which will never help you and other team / users.

If I become staff how much time do I have to spend ?
> That's fully up to each staff that how helpful he/she wants to be. staffs will plan to be helpful as much as possible and taking care of their own tasks and duties as well. for instance a smart staff will plan to be online in the hours of a day that support might have the most referral from his/her own county / region.