Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
мухумia

Bot Development (Innovative Ideas)

4 posts in this topic

A bot that is in charge of recruiting, promotion, demotion, vouch, unvouch, etc. In public rooms such as Asia Public, Philippines, Eu public, etc.

I would think it would be great to create one so that staffs don't need to recruit, promote and demote their staffs. The Bot will just do the job. 

This will improve the way the rgc staff live. 

Also a new idea of application of being a staff.

I have a new suggestion. like:

Staff experience:

How long have you been a staff here in RGC:

Also, I suggest putting those on fill-ups in staff recruitment. So we can know if they are Unexperienced or experienced staffs to provide them guides on how and what to do.

Regards by

[F]a1r-

Are you capable of understanding what you are asking right there? (if i get this right)

a bot that knows when someone misbehaves , a bot that knows when someone did fine job of handling spam/arguement/or whatever conflict there is on chat.. a bot that knows how to read people and their ambition... a bot that is capable of understanding human nature(emotions etc..)

If there is anyone on this platform who is capable of doing this, he wouldn't be here to program bot to do so, he/she would be on some government black site, probably NSA or CIA secret facility where they`d hold him/her captive(waterboard him/her) until he/she yields and makes that program for them, then he/she gets thrown on some "drug known" street overdosed on who knows what and conclusion is; He/she committed suicide using unknown drug cocktail cause of depression???

get to your fucking senses and stop living in the wonderland,

Edited by dsquared²

7 hours ago, dsquared² said:

Are you capable of understanding what you are asking right there? (if i get this right)

a bot that knows when someone misbehaves , a bot that knows when someone did fine job of handling spam/arguement/or whatever conflict there is on chat.. a bot that knows how to read people and their ambition... a bot that is capable of understanding human nature(emotions etc..)

If there is anyone on this platform who is capable of doing this, he wouldn't be here to program bot to do so, he/she would be on some government black site, probably NSA or CIA secret facility where they`d hold him/her captive(waterboard him/her) until he/she yields and makes that program for them, then he/she gets thrown on some "drug known" street overdosed on who knows what and conclusion is; He/she committed suicide using unknown drug cocktail cause of depression???

get to your fucking senses and stop living in the wonderland,

Friendlier language please.

And yes the suggestion seems way out of scope.