Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WangLin

suggest a command that makes toxic player disappears from our life

3 posts in this topic

since yesterday I have started playing meepo by starting picking it since 2.05 every game without carrying anything

the reasons are

-I just wanna see how people counter meepo and how should I react to it

-find out how many builds meepo could and what is the best in some situations

-practice multitasking, and contemplate about what to do first and do last

-find out the possibility of flexibility in intent and tight games.

but what I have got mostly is toxicity from many players I assume about the underline impulsive why they do it:

-pick meepo first in the beginning of the game is like insulting their Ego

-they have trauma about meepo

-they have the disposition to disrespect and trash-talk people 

whatever to my belief,
-trash-talkers are just people who click mouse and keyboard and use it to hurt people.

-they have too much angers, so it leaks from their mind to people around

-they never respect others or many layers of life of others

-they just try to satisfy their Ego

-they just try to influence others about how mighty they are

-they have  bigger egos than the normal that tend to influence or overcontrol of others who don't believe the same things as themselves

please make my teammates also haver been suffering in the game as mine.
i think there are many many players who have suffered like me every day. in dota 2 it is multiplied 10 to 20 times players throw because teammates don't buy the item they think and trashtalk.

this pattern repeats too much.

Posted (edited)

Funny how you're the one who tends to chat to stranger with a mightier-than-thou attitude, but if the other does the same to you, it's an instant mute and a performance of "Woe be unto me, we live in a society that is cursed by Toxicity!" from you. 

Edited by Gravedigger.912

-there are many times when I made mistakes, but I mostly send apologies to their Pm. In one case there was a guy I considered him having inflating personality by his way of speech, and I told him that I felt not well in his way behaving, I did that, and he cursed me back harshly that I had a doubt, after that I Apologies.

-for people I did you wrong I am sorry and apology

it's complicated. there are many else-if scenarios in each situation. In some cases, it happens in-game before I go in the lobby. 

examples

-Enemies use trash-talk in-game as a strategy to distract y concentration.

-Enemies trash-talk to others as usual as disposition.

-Enemies trash talk because we know each other, so I don't mind it.

-Enemies Always trash-talk to me even I never talk back to him even 2-12 months later he still does the same.

-Enemies are extremely biased to you whatever you do talk or do anything, will respond negatively.

-Enemies or teammates talk shit in direct to express something in this case it is quite complicated, however; the problem is that they don't know that I know the hidden meaning and I also talk, but 90% of people always understand me only what their brains have. it ends badly and rudely.

when I play in that sever I am very quiet, I used to play quiet for many years, but this is not Thai sever, it is international. I just wanna express what I in my mind to find out foreigers think in the game.

quite a few times I join a room and get cursed mom.

I cursed mom a few times.

2 times when I am so angry maybe

and 1 times when someone cursed my mom

sometimes I join a room and someone curse mom to me or dog or even in tournament 1vs1 where I only come to know their existence the moment I read their names and their curses.

there are more...