denied
MH Report

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Your UserName: VermilionBird
Reported UserName: Jenny?
Replay: http://parser.rankedgaming.com/replay.php?replay=1619751926
Timestamps: 

1- 28:00-28:30 1st suspicious move (the bear went directly to tech to kill without vision)

2- 32:00-32:10 2nd suspicious move (the bear went directly to me to kill without vision)

3- 32:35-32:42 3rd suspicious move (bear attempting to kill weaver hiding in the woods)

Edited by VermilionBird

!unsupport

Username: ph.png  jenny?

Hero: Lone Druid

RGID: #243503451

28:20 Lone Druid was always in the forest, I can see that he never knew the location of the mines, he always stepped on throughout the game, since his pet (Spirit Bear) was already armed, he sent him to crepe on the lines and into the enemy forest. Normal

32:02 Lone Druid sends his pet (Spirit Bear) to break the enemy tower and to hunt the enemy forest, he did not know the location of the enemy clearly it is seen that he does not go directly to the enemy, when he sees him he just turns and activates his items. Normal

32:34 Lone Druid see that the enemy (Weaver) goes through his hero with his invisibility skills when noticing he tries to search and know his position, he never goes directly to the enemy and neither does he activate his items. Normal

Gamelog: https://admin.rankedgaming.com/rooms/game.php?game=dota&id=70126142

Posted (edited)

28:20 is already above suspicion and he is just intentionally stepping on it because he knew that mines cant kill his bear that easily and also to avoid being suspicious. (that's how a mh user play)

as for the 32:02 you can clearly see that the bear directly went to me (you can also see that he quickly used his phaseboots because he knew that I'm there)

and for the 32:34 i just added that because it requires 3 suspicious moves so this one is not that suspicious but the other two is legitimately suspicious 

Edited by VermilionBird

!Unsupport

Username: Jenny?

Hero: Lone Druid

RGID: # 243503451

28:20 Nothing out of the ordinary is seen at the appointed minute, Bear has vision of the enemy and Druid is in the forest (Normal)

32; 15 They are colliding and everyone has vision of everyone (Normal)

33; 00 After the clash, druid stays the rest of the game at its source without making any moves (Normal)

Denied

Closed.