Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mament

closed!
Guardian Grave + Bad juju

2 posts in this topic

when dazzle reach lv 18 or purchase Octarin Core, time cooldown of Guardian Grave to be smaller than 25 sec CD.  that mean when use 2 time can't heal units that have been healed by Mend in the last 25 sec. there is no way to know someone who has been healed before 25 sec. 

if I had octa with lv 3 juju, I had 15 sec CD Guardian Grave and need wait 10 sec to be 25 sec for heal.
under this 10 sec I had no idea to wait till 25 sec for heal, if I made a mistake ( use G.Grave under this 10 sec) I need another 15 sec CD to wait heal.

please help do something abaout this. or make it to be who has been healed before 25 -> 15 sec

thankxs 

On 1/12/2021 at 5:10 PM, mament said:

when dazzle reach lv 18 or purchase Octarin Core, time cooldown of Guardian Grave to be smaller than 25 sec CD.  that mean when use 2 time can't heal units that have been healed by Mend in the last 25 sec. there is no way to know someone who has been healed before 25 sec. 

if I had octa with lv 3 juju, I had 15 sec CD Guardian Grave and need wait 10 sec to be 25 sec for heal.
under this 10 sec I had no idea to wait till 25 sec for heal, if I made a mistake ( use G.Grave under this 10 sec) I need another 15 sec CD to wait heal.

please help do something abaout this. or make it to be who has been healed before 25 -> 15 sec

thankxs 

Next time post a request with replay.

Close!