tp5_sageras

lod public dynamkc points sys

5 posts in this topic

i think majority of lod public want to have dynamic system back. it give more accurate of players skill. more exciting games vs high points players as u gain more pts.

u can ask top pts player currently,i think theyll agree. thanks

I did a poll when system was dynamic 60% of players wanted the static system, i don't think they like it now but i also want dynamic back it was always a challenge to compete on the top 5 :)

@Casper @Hakka since LoD IH is inactive how about a dynamic system?

i think this is not the right place to say this but Remove LoD mongolia and change system back to dynamic. more players will play in LoD Public

below u can see how inactive LoD Mongolia has become, making another LoD room with .sg bot is a big mistake, LoD Asia is already available for Mongols who lag in LoD Public

1.thumb.png.776b03fbb3cbaaeb1ca807ea4214eace.png

Edited by Mighty

hell yeah, even tho i trying to uninstall gaming recently, but i think this is a good thing to do for lod public players. even vordik said he disagrees with static system in the first place. 

ps: have fun

On 12/18/2020 at 4:58 AM, tp5_sageras said:

i think majority of lod public want to have dynamic system back. it give more accurate of players skill. more exciting games vs high points players as u gain more pts.

u can ask top pts player currently,i think theyll agree. thanks

!support

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor