Loveca_

denied
bypass

5 posts in this topic

1. Your RGC UserName : Loveca_
  2. Abuser RGC Username  : Rampage|dude
  3. Room Name : LoD Public
  4. What Kind of Abuse : bypass
  5. Explain: he hide his IP - I can not see his country ; he asy bad words for our staff, because our staff ban him. He ask me for unban, because "his friends wait for him in public" https://prnt.sc/w4iwx9 but few minutes after I unban him, he is offline...So I think he have another nicknames and use this for talk with staffs. Our staff bata find another nickname with his IP - Joker;)) . Please check for other nicknames and bypass!
    From vouch history I can find more nicknames:
    old#school RGID #244056490  Unated States
    mongol-emperor RGID #242345804 Mongolia
    Bavuur RGID #243534813 Unknown Country
    with this nicknames I try to find with what nick he was trying to play today, but may be I can not find some new nickname... So, please again, check for bypass and sorry for your time!

Edited by Loveca_ (Reason: add nicknames from vouch history)

2 hours ago, tp5_sageras said:

... but (the admin) did ask one of my fake account if i wanted TC. i didnt respond to him.

Please check and  tp5_sageras for "fake account"s

hey why u drag me in this ? did i violate any thing? i am not that guy and u are not some sherlok holmes dont mess with my information if i didnt commit and violations. 

Edited by tp5_sageras

im starting to get piss and you already admin love_ca, can someone warn this guy of proper procedure. he seem to be clueless or acting dumb to get what he wants. 

it all because i checking forum everyday and make post ?

@Dr.Spy @Hakka

Edited by tp5_sageras