Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rampage|dude

denied
Admin BataA· took money from player to unban

14 posts in this topic

I am not very satisfied with this result. Is not this BANK SLIP enough proof I transferred money to Admin Bataa s KHANBANK account assuming that I was suppose to transfer money to get unbanned in November 2019. I do not know him personally at all and its obvious that he provided me with his bank details. 

In the denied form saying that not enough proof. I have provided 3 unmovable proofs :

1. Real bank slip that I transferred money to his account 5025865948 JAMBALDORJ BATBAATAR  https://prnt.sc/w0f9wh

2. Another player contacted me that he has SS of Bataa  asked money when he asked to get TC.  https://prnt.sc/w0e4kq

3. Here is LOD-KING who I was arguing with offered him Money to ban me, 2 mins after he banned me. If I chat on public chat to get banned, so LOD-KING                                        should be banned with me. Yet he did not get banned and it was only me who got banned. This is very logistic that he accepted money from him and only                                        banned me. The amount of chat that I wrote and he wrote on the public chat was almost the same. Therefore it can be assumed that he worked on his                                               side. https://prnt.sc/w0eag6 

If three of these legit proof denied, I would like to see Bataa s explanation on these 3 proofs. Specially the one he took money from me in Nov 2019 ?  it is 100 percent legit and unmovable proof. 

I am here spending my time and reposting forum against admin Bataa as I am an honest person and totally believe that he should not be profiting from another players for unbanning , banning, giving TC that are already free of charge. 

I know that lots of admins and lod stuff working in RGC to give us better platform to play our loved WR3. However If admins like him do not get penalties for what he did, It will be very unfair for those who have been spending their time and working for many years free of charge to make RGC better. 

Thanks

Rampage

Edited by Rampage|dude

It happend in the end of 2019. Why report him now? Because he ban you? Or because of chance bata not remember 1 year why somebody send him money?
Why you hide your bank information from proof number one? Help us to understand!

I am reporting him now that I know that no one should take money for unban/ban/TC, also because of Bataa banned me when another player offered him 20000MNT (6USD) to ban me. Therefore here I am doing the right thing and reporting this admin Bataa. I hide my bank information as Bataa and Lod-King threatened me that they ll find me, which I do not think gonna happen, Yet  I wanted to hide it. I can provide unmodified copy of the Bank slip to your private chat if you want. 

Oh also the meaning of the transaction is named RGC UNBAN clearly. it is 100 percent proof.

Thanks

Rampage

Edited by Rampage|dude

Ok, Here I decided to show the bankslip in public. and I would like to answer your question again in details.

1. Why I report him now not in 2019, BECAUSE:

1. I now know that unbanning, banning and vouching TC is free of charge. It is true that when I got banned with my account Mongol.Emperor and reached him if he can help me. He provided me with his bankdetails and I transferred 5000MNT to him. The meaning of the bank slip said RGC UNBAN even.

2. Recently, I had an argument with a player LOD-KING in public chat. LOD-KING highlighted Bataa and offered him 20000MNT (6USD) and asked him "hey bro, are you here? I ll give you 20000MNT if you ban him". Then he banned me 2 mins after with totally unrelated reason of Racism and insulting. There is no insulting word, nor Racism at all in the chat. Even if I got banned for saying EZ low, then Lod-King said the same and he should get banned with me too. Therefore he was on his side as he took money from him.

3. Couple of players from Lod public reached me and told me that Bataa asked money from them for vouching TC and unbanning him. I have one of the proof attacked in the SS as well.

4. I have seen him before few times , putting advertisement in  public chat in Mongolian chat, saying that he is vouching ppl for money.

5. Many Mongolian players know that he always ask for money.

Therefore I believed that I really should report him whoever can make decision and take action on him.

2. Or because of chance bata not remember 1 year why somebody send him money?

I do not know Bataa personally,  nor Bataa know me in person. There is no chance that I would find his bank details and ended up sending him 5000MNT in 2019 planning that I ll fakely report him in 2020, keeping it for a whole year.  The meaning of the BANK SLIP even said that RGC UNBAN and his name, his bank details are shown clearly in the SS. This could be 100 percent unmovable proof. 

If you really do not trust me on this, Please create of question poll in both English/Mongolian in LOD PUBLIC, If Bataa has taken and asked money from players. I can tell the result will be super surprisingly high and true.

Here is my full BANK SLIP without hiding my name and my bank details.  https://prnt.sc/w4nhza

Here is the copy of it:             https://prnt.sc/w4njk2

Can you try to imagine from how many players he took money from Since 2019 Nov till 2020 Dec? 

Please do not hesitate to ask more questions.

Oh from now on, I will ask other players and ask them to reply in the forum if Bataa asked/took money from anyone.

Thanks

Rampage

Edited by Rampage|dude

4 hours ago, Loveca_ said:

It happend in the end of 2019. Why report him now? Because he ban you? Or because of chance bata not remember 1 year why somebody send him money?
Why you hide your bank information from proof number one? Help us to understand!

I asked for TC and bataa told me that He ll give it to me for 5000 geed bichchih

1 hour ago, 1020. said:

bataa asked me 5000 to unban my account

1 hour ago, baatar1357 said:

I asked for TC and bataa told me that He ll give it to me for 5000 geed bichchih

Kids, give me proofs!

13 minutes ago, Loveca_ said:

Kids, give me proofs!

I have given my proof and you are not accepting it. So I am asking in LOD PUBLIC, if they have been asked/gave money to him, pls post here. So far 2 ppl posted

this doesn't seem to be a fake report. even if there is no solid proof, i am actually believe in the post. i am a by stander by all mean not want to cause any problem here. but Batta did ask one of my fake account if i wanted TC. i didnt respond to him. after reading this post, it seem really phisy to me. I have american flag so he thought im from mongolian. i thought batta is hard work admin, i like him but this report i must say i believe in this guy. 

21 hours ago, baatar1357 said:

Nice try teach from Rampage|dude , lika a doll . 

geed bichchih = Get it write that

21 hours ago, 1020. said:

Not enough proof , give a proof .

15 hours ago, tp5_sageras said:

this doesn't seem to be a fake report. even if there is no solid proof, i am actually believe in the post. i am a by stander by all mean not want to cause any problem here. but Batta did ask one of my fake account if i wanted TC. i didnt respond to him. after reading this post, it seem really phisy to me. I have american flag so he thought im from mongolian. i thought batta is hard work admin, i like him but this report i must say i believe in this guy. 

I spams TC request also ban request in Lod Public Room chat when ppl need pm i answers to anybody . Dont lie when you have not enough proof . 

Also refeered denied here : 

22 hours ago, 1020. said:

where is your prof ?????

Hey beggar Admin bataa, Can you please explain how I ended up sending you 5000MNT? You asked for money from me and gave me ur bankdetailsn to unban my account Mongol.Emperor. Have you taken so much money that you can not remember?? EXPLAIN IT pls

Please give your job away. You do not deserve

thanks
Rampage

25 minutes ago, Rampage|dude said:

Hey beggar Admin bataa, Can you please explain how I ended up sending you 5000MNT? You asked for money from me and gave me ur bankdetailsn to unban my account Mongol.Emperor. Have you taken so much money that you can not remember?? EXPLAIN IT pls

Please give your job away. You do not deserve

thanks
Rampage

If Mongol.emporer is your account join your account and give more proofs dont lie without enough proofs .

Denied 

you are accusing staffs with no proofs 

you said you have a conv with bataa talking about selling tc and you still didnt provide it .

the transaction that you provided doesn't prove anything related to selling tc .

also , i already denied your thread and you reposted it with not changing anything .

when we speak , you told me you knew that tc is a free service and you still paid for it ?

any related thread with no decent proofs will be directly denied