Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

closed!
Cataclysm works just sometimes

3 posts in this topic

Hi, i know that it was solved here:

and here:

But for me this ways dont works on 100% more like just on 50%. In 50% i cast sun strike on place where stand my hero and in 50% i cast cataclysm.

I tried doubleclick sun strike with activating self cast on double click (alacrity works like this ofc) i tried click with sun strike on picture of my hero (as is adviced in topics what i send here) and i also tried turn off self cast on double click and without that click with sun strike on my hero picture and still didnt work, just sometimes. Can someone pls help me how to cast cataclysm on 100%? Or have you some ideas, where can be problem? Thank you

Btw... in single player cataclysm works on 100% :-D ...

On 12/1/2020 at 5:41 PM, 017347897 said:

Hi, i know that it was solved here:

and here:

But for me this ways dont works on 100% more like just on 50%. In 50% i cast sun strike on place where stand my hero and in 50% i cast cataclysm.

I tried doubleclick sun strike with activating self cast on double click (alacrity works like this ofc) i tried click with sun strike on picture of my hero (as is adviced in topics what i send here) and i also tried turn off self cast on double click and without that click with sun strike on my hero picture and still didnt work, just sometimes. Can someone pls help me how to cast cataclysm on 100%? Or have you some ideas, where can be problem? Thank you

Btw... in single player cataclysm works on 100% :-D ...

Read changelog.

Close!