Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JustNew

solved
Disable Screen to Follow Hero

6 posts in this topic

How do i fix or remove if i press F1 repeatedly the screen will auto follow my hero. Similar in viewing a replay where you check the "auto camera", i cannot find the disable option in the settings.

F1 Key performs a function of auto cast back to own hero. It is a convenient key for player to check their own hero or swap back to their hero position when looking away.

Tap 1 time - Show self hero stats view.

Tap 2 time - Swap back to self hero position immediately.

If you want to avoid  the re-center of self hero, you are suggest to tap "F1" 1 time only or not to tap it. If you want to change the F1 key for any other function key you could remove it in the Q1wAse features. (F9 >> Controls >> Unit Actions >> select main hero >> click the bar beside >> set key)

Im used to press F1 to select my hero is there any other way to disable the auto camera follow when pressing F1 repeatedly. I tried to change it to 1 and it did fix. it will no longer auto follow my hero but, i just want to stay it at f1 dont like changing it to other keys.

I think nope. If you really don't want the re-center of camera to your hero position, the only action to be done is not to press it repeatedly. This is the system in Warcraft for any control unit even you set it to another key. 

#Avoid double tap or repeated tap

Edited by 09DotA

You can use the command CTRL + F1 in that problem

Hope this will help