tp5_sageras

SA Staff racist ban, still not apologize

6 posts in this topic

Your RGC iGN :  tp5_Sageras
Abuser :  AMERICA-EE.UU , [ZeEN]

Room : Lod sa

Ban Type :  Timeban

replay:

Reason  : I was play an Event game to get Team captain for Lod Sa. I play as support role and having the most assist and less dead in the game. After won the game after hard 70 min, I ask for my TC and admins doesnt respond but ban and kick me out of the room for feeder reason.

- admin AMERICA-EE.UU make fake screenshot and ban and kick me. go check my items in replay and his screenshot is incorrect.

proof:

https://ibb.co/fFYzrHc
https://ibb.co/zVQMw4K

-there is reports by players in the game to me, admin kick and give ban without any reports. any players played that game can vouch for my gameplay.

- no prize is given to me after hard support game 72 min.

- call me feeder and give wrong ban with fake screenshot, then give me last chance unban???

-SA staff protect each other they need to come out and apologize to me for such abuse of power.

-all other Latins players in the game that have more deaths get no ban.

-i wont get this go still I get justice! thanks 

@Hakka

Replay was desync and we cant confirm if he suicided or not, for this reason he was unbanned.

MOI explainded to him that him history couldn´t be cleaned because he has valids bans

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.562489b8a1508d6d0782ebaf507eeb52.png

72 min , 62 assist, why i could go suicide, you want me to find players in that games to vouch for me?. why i get no prize but ban and kick after play that event?

now called feeder? i can say 100% i did not feed that game, we have 4 carri and 1 support. if you can prove i go suicide in that game, you can ask any players in that game, i give you 100 usd by paypal ok? i did not suicide in that game!!!  why i waste time for this? i just need an apologize coz this wrong ban.