Sanin

In loving memory of Ying

57 posts in this topic

A Good leader that has love on his staffs,

a person who always helps when you need it the most.

That's how I met him and he never changed.

Even though I'm a Staff from Asia I still know him since I'm a staff from some channels that he handles.

We used to help each other and work as a team, even though we're not close to each other and don't talk too much.

Few weeks ago I noticed that he's inactive so I decided to consult him via WhatsApp and ask what happened to him.

He told me that he was busy and also we had a discussion about MH.Team since there were a lot of pending threads. 

Although that was a short conversion, that was our last conversation that I've talked to him.

When I heard that you were nearby in the area, I was confused and I thought you were just injured.

Then I heard from other users that you didn't make it to survive.

We're very sad due to what happened to you.

Even though I didn't meet you in real life, you trained me to be a better person.

I thought we could still answer more threads on Anti-MH Section but now it is no longer possible.

It's been a long time but we still remember what happened to you.

We still feel the pain.

You're a victim of circumstances and although you're not here anymore, you're still on our hearts.

Even though you're in a life or death situation you still managed to make a good and right decision.

Wherein you've prioritized other people that you don't know instead of saving yourself.

We thank you for everything you have done for us.

Rest in Peace YinG

From your Asian Staff,

Minijo

salute.jpg.b24d987e22523959255d2fa032b481bb.jpg

a great person, always at the service of those who need help, rest my friend Ayman.

a great person, always at the service of those who need help, rest my friend Ayman.

rest in peace mate

you will be always in our hearts

vaya es lamentable fallecer sin saber donde sera

Rest in Peace and thank you for helping others in the explosion.