Sanin

In loving memory of Ying

57 posts in this topic

In loving memory of Ayman alias Ying / Captain

Name: Ayman Noureldin 

Nationality:  Lebanese

5f2b0ff318d51_2download(2).jpg.7f7747317c6aa7eed9a2ac3bad3a57fa.jpg

A lieutenant from Lebanon, always predisposed to serve and help. He started here at RGC on 16-12-12 as imbadota staff, and due to his hard dedication and ability, after few years, he joined (Eu) Public Team , then due his hard work , his professional way dealing with users and staffs and problems , he was selected to be part of our RGC.Team, as a Europe Global, due to his contributions and matured decisions he got promoted to Senior and after that to RGC Global Staff, taking the reins of MH.Team, helping many people, and helping us with topics on the forum.

Even though he did an outstanding performance, he was a great human, beloved by everyone on and off the platform. Lebanon suffered an explosion on August 4th of 2020, and our dear Ying was in the front line, helping other peopple to run away from that building. Unfortunately he couldn't get out of the radius of the explosion in time, and he got caught in it.

Today we are mourning, we have lost another exceptional staff and a brother, a great leader , a very beautiful soul , always ready to serve and doing his best to achieve more, always ready to help, teaching , guiding ..  You have touched the hearts of so many who owe you a lifetime of gratitude.

Everyone loves you and surely miss you <3 …

Unfortunately we need to say good bye to you brother, friend and mate. We will miss you but we will never forget you. Will always be in our hearts. 

God Bless Everyone.

Love you,

RGC.Team

Note: If you feel you want to say a few words for him, feel free to write below.

I know that your kind soul is in Paradise watching over us RIP.

Posted (edited)

❣️❤️ “There are no goodbyes. Wherever you’ll be, you’ll be in my heart.” ❤️❣️

index2.jpg

Edited by VoidElf (Reason: ❣️Rest in Peace❣️)

We have lost a great person who should've lived a life full of joy.
My heart is in tears and chocking for your death my SOUL brother. I hope your soul be in heaven. 
My soul brother Ayman your voice, your looks, are still remembered and can't accept that you are gone. You never wanted to hurt anyone, you never wanted to make people sad. You were a good example to all of us. Your heart was clean and whiter than the snow.

Rest In Peace My Soul Brother Ayman.

you will be in our hearts Sr Ying R.I.P 

Eres un héroe en tu país y en el RGC. Estarás en nuestros corazones.

Although it's hard to see beyond sadness today,
Looking at memory may help you feel comfortable in the future.
When the people we love disappear from our lives, our only option is to seek comfort in the memories of our time together and gratitude for all the good things that have happened. the pain is hard to get past.
Ayman was a kind-hearted, friendly, helpful person, and humanly loved.

there s no words to describe such pain .

My brother Ayman , you were a good leader , loving person. you were wise , professional with your decisions .

you cared about us. i learned a lot from you , you were a good example to me . we never had any problem working in Eu. we shared opinions , never made a solo decision  , always wanting to guide , to help us learning . you always insist on communication , to talk to users and staffs . To understand others , the way they think . 

You always taught me how to deal with things , how to be professional while dealing with things . 

you were very smart. you gave a lot for rgc . 

we are in pain .  

i will never forget how much you love, and cared about thror  and I . 

and you know how much we love you .

we were a good team . you made of us a good team . we spoke alot for the last 2 years . we shared pics , jokes , stories  on our WhatsApp  group dedicated to Eu .

we became more than friends . 

oh God.

i cant believe i lost you . Eu would never be the same without you . 

im writing this with pain and tears .

may your soul rest in peace my angel Ayman  <3 :(

oh God....

Posted (edited)

May God have mercy on him </3

Edited by ʟɪᴏɴ

we lost the best person in our life ayman nour el deen.

you will always be in my heart and prayer , my friend , my brother , my your soul rest in peace <3 :(:(

Captain:

Even tho we didn't talk too much, from the Day 1 you were always respectful towards me.

You were strict, but very kind leader; always direct, but comprehensive. 

You gained my respect and my trust.

You were a true professional staff who knew that you can't be a true staff if you're not responsible enough and there is no valid excuse to fail.

You also recognize the works of others, I'll never forget that and I'll always appreciate it.

Even tho we met few months I learnt to be a better man from you and it's trully sad that you're gone now. We will miss you here bro and my only wish is that wherever you're now I hope you're at peace and happy.

A true staff of RGC is gone and even if we're in pain we'll put in practice all what you taught us. Thanks for all, bro and rest in peace.

Dear Ayman, I may not have known you but i wish you eternal peace. From the pictures provided i can see that you were a good, righteous, proud and courageous man. May God forgive you all wrong doings. You were saving others and gave your life for others. That is big in His eyes.

I feel you can see us all. Your friends, family and also us who never known you. It is a belief that 40 days after the person dies, he is roaming around this world in his Spirit and on the 40th day God calls him. I belive in that too. If you are reading this somehow. Know that a random guy you never saw wishes you eternal peace and love. Because everyone deserves that. 

Farewell...

God bless everyone on RGC. It may be sometimes toxic :) but plying here taught me to be a better person and not get angry in situations when others say bad words to me. It is just a game anyway. It also taught me to never quit and that in the end your work sometimes miraculously gets rewarded.

Me, Milivoje, wishes everyone luck and love in live to those who do and do not read what i typed here.

Ayman God bless you again. You will be missed

<3

Today is day where we receive news that we dont want to belivie. In RGC you were a of the best global that I knew. You always were loking time to help people, staff and globals in the platform and I really know that in person, in your jobs, too you were of the best people in your area., you were a great friend 

Thanks you for all, we will not forgot you. God Bless You

God takes near him only the best ones. Man, you was the best one here..

These years on this platform, I met only one perfect person with good heart here, YOU man.

I'm sitting infront the monitor, tears are going down one by one and i'm thinking of you.

It's hard without you, but we will met again up.

I love you Ayman, I love you my angel...

Some truth in life are hard to accept

Your memories will never be forgotten

RIP Ying/Ayman/Captain

mi mas sentido pesame brother 

con esta rolita te recordare.... descansa en paz....

Posted (edited)

RIP Ying/Ayman/Captain

( John 1:12 )

But as many as received him to them he gave the right to become children pf god, to those who believe in his Name

Edited by TheÖryº

No words can express how much pain we are experiencing right now due to your loss. You have brought a true quality of work which wasn't just experienced at EU region, but at Asia region as well which truly marks your greatness, intelligence, and dedication despite of your busy-ness with your studies. You will remain on our hearts forever. We love you, and rest in peace.