~aSuNA~~~

pending
High Ping issue / lag on SG Hostbot / Asia Section

9 posts in this topic

now over 70%malaysian player facing starting game 40-60ms smooth game...when play over 5-20minit will starting jump ping to 100-3000ms...have any idea can solve this issue...using vpn can solve the delay.. less player using vpn... have any idea no need using vpn can solve the jump ping issue...now alot player already left rgc because playing delay game will  be bad mood....hope have a best solution can solve this issue... thank you..112.thumb.png.120bd6d2a63238c70fb4d8a70386a9ae.png

112.png

2 hours ago, ~aSuNA~~~ said:

now over 70%malaysian player facing starting game 40-60ms smooth game...when play over 5-20minit will starting jump ping to 100-3000ms...have any idea can solve this issue...using vpn can solve the delay.. less player using vpn... have any idea no need using vpn can solve the jump ping issue...now alot player already left rgc because playing delay game will  be bad mood....hope have a best solution can solve this issue... thank you..112.thumb.png.120bd6d2a63238c70fb4d8a70386a9ae.png

112.png

Hello there, actually I couldn't load the screen links you sent, I don't know where is the problem with this case, but about ping issue:

I don't think so there might be a bug on RGC Servers, so kindly please try to use pingzapper tunnel servers ( in your area ), also try the possible fixes in the topic below:

P.S: as it's mentioned in the topic " improve ping " as well, make sure windows update is not running during the playing, and there is no further application that might surf your internet connection to higher your ping.

Posted (edited)

We have no problem with other games.

@Spy, can we have the RGC server hosting IP for port forwarding configuration purpose?

Edited by .ThuG

1 hour ago, .ThuG said:

We have no problem with other games.

@Spy, can we have the RGC hosting server IP for port forwarding configuration purpose?

maybe your ISP is not servicing RGC servers well, by the way i'll ask my superior Admin Dr.Spy and In case he granted me the permission, I'll provide you .sg hostbot IP & Port in RGC pm as soon as possible. then you can contact your Internet Service Provider to check it out

@Spy, great then!

Please update me once you got the answer. 

1 hour ago, .ThuG said:

@Spy, great then!

Please update me once you got the answer. 

sure.

i'm Malaysian player , delay 3-5sec even ping lower than 100 ms

@.ThuG please inform me how is it going here, in case none isp or ... can help, try to use pingzapper which I provided it's tutorial link in topics above. Singapore and nearby tunnel servers might help you to improve your ping in RGC Asia hostbot.