4 posts in this topic

My RGC ID: Chapel.

Abuser: No abuser

Room: (Eu) Public

Ban type: Timeban, 2 days (leave)

Reasons that Im innocent: I admit that one ban was valid, but I hope you consider clearing my ban history since it was my only leave and my only valid ban since i made this account and I have 5700 games played. That particular leave i got banned for was an unplayable game for me. My team was getting owned while I controled mid but I couldnt help but leae because I had a teammate following me in woods and telling the enemy to kill me etc, and he would probably continue doing it if i stayed in game. I left after I died but game would end soon even if I stayed because it was a completely one-sided game. Im sorry i left but it was really impossible for me to play, and I as I said, I never leave or ruin any games in my 5k+ games played here. I was granted a chance and i was unbanned. The unban request link with the replay is here so you can check it: 

I forgot to add that I was banned on this account before I got a new PC but all of them where invalid bans. I had two Autobans because of my bad connection back then in 2018, and one invalid ban where I was banned by RustInCohle because of afk and it was a bug, another guy was AFK and I tried but couldnt move my hero but nevertheless, i got reported and banned. you can check this one too, I even shared units to my friend and he was using my hero, I told everyone i cant move and I didnt know what was wrong: 

Denied

Valid bans can't be deleted whatever the case was.

Closed.