Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pouya

solved
SA event Admin misusing power

9 posts in this topic

With all due respect, we played last night in a tour in bolivia cw with prizes of 5 skins of heroes

https://board.rankedgaming.com/topic/1239099-torneo-bolivia-cw/

We won the first 2 rounds easy and got to play vs Best of Sa.

https://ladder.rankedgaming.com/game.php?room=759&gid=6559703

Once we won them and started to play vs Army of Wosito they told us we have been diqualified and Best Of Sa plays 4th round not us.

We complained to Staff such as Enigma and Moi as well as Yiyo and others and they told us we have to wait.

The thing was they said Sunshine = russianeagle who played the 1st round with us and he uses maphack but we won the the rest 2 games without him in our team.

Also to mention I dont let my players never ever use maphack because I know its unfair and i dont want win with cheating I want real win.

Even russianeagle has sweared to hakka that he never uses mh ever again.

Best of Sa lost to us and Anke has aksed MOI to disqualify us and let them go upper bracket. I asked enigma and MOI they said they are checking and after 2 hours they come back saying Best Of SA has reached semi finals we can't go back no more. Sorry You are welcome next tour.

We win game and get disqualified for no reason even admins knew they are being unfair on us. A losing team goes up bracket just because they have rank.

Even Army of Wosito didnt play vs Best Of Sa because they wanted to play against the real winner which was us and admins disqualified them too.

This was an obvious misusing power in SA event and I am just disappointed as a experienced gamer in client where they misuse power in events.

hope someone chases this and people who are behind the curtains get punished.

Thanks

Also to mention Enigma said ''MOI is in charge of this event and I can't do anything about it.''

When they make us wait and then say Best Of Sa has reached semi-finals we can't go back.

We were the strongest team in the tour and we had obvious potential and that's how they get rid of us and disqualify us.

This way Best Of Sa reaches the final ============>

https://challonge.com/Bolcw_24_mayo_2020

Edited by Pouya (Reason: adding bracket)

Even when they were checking they didn't both to even reply us and update us about the scenario,seems like they just waited for the other team "Best of Sa" to reach semis or finals so that they can up with the excuse .. "sorry it's too late" . IMO a serious action should be taken against this stupid favorism of Friends, and our team TCO be given fair justice. @Hakka

Hello. Yesterday was a very bad and unfortunate event. Our team was oppressed as The Chosen Ones with collusion and injustice of SA Event admins and Anke that we won and went to the next stage and they eliminated us. @MOI caused this to happen and no one answered us until the loser team reached final and MOI telling us there is no going back bracket is fixtured and I can;t change ite. He should#ve thought about it when disqualifying a winner team.   @Hakka  @Charbel    @Sanin   @Captain                                                     

(Long live the TCO team) 

I am asking SA event admins to provide my team with 5 hero skins because of this unfairly disqualifying. We could easily win Serenity in finals if we were playing in Best Of Sa's place as we won them in 3rd round.

I don't want this to be only a warning to SA event Admins but a punishment for them because they sided with Anke against us.

I am politely asking for justice as always.

What's wrong is WRONG!

I need to agree with Pouya in this case, Anke guy went crying to tour staff after getting owned by Pouya's team and tour staff disqualified Pouya's team due to an imaginary reason of "maphack" which was proven false. Loser Anke and his team made it up the brackets via this sneaky way by sucking staff members' cocks. I usually don't care about minor injustices that I witness regularly on RGC platform, but this is straight bullcrap. Eliminating a clear favorite and moving a friend's team up the brackets after a blatant defeat (replay provided) should be solved accordingly. Why do people even join these tours when the only one who can win it is a friend of staff? I suggest demoting that corrupt staff members and banning Anke for his outstanding cocksucking abilities. I just hope someone unbiased, whose cock has not yet been sucked by the pathetic Anke guy yet, reads this. May the justice prevail!

This is a bit complex but it cannot be actually counted as abuse since there's a rule in bolivia cw that players with map hack history are not entertained.
But i have come to a point on making it fair since Team Pouya has been a decent team and have a history of multiple tournament wins.

1: There will be a best of 3 game between Winner team vs Team the chosen one.

Winner team prizes won't be revoked.

IF team Chosen one loses they will not get any prize and will be counted as loser in round 3.