*RIP*VIP*

personal issues between staff and players

4 posts in this topic

i have been playing dota on rgc since 7 years or more, sometimes i flame, i have friends and enemies. 1 thing i could not accept that being reported by a racist player that was insulting me all game because i went mid and being racist about my country all game even insulting me in rgc public chat, it has been seen by staff, nothing has done to him( all was told to him is to chill) he spammed about it few times still nothing. i went afk cause i did not want to play with racist players and win the game for them coz i knew that they cant win and they are still newbies. after a while i continued to play. The surprise is that these players reported me for being afk for 3 or 4 mins at base. The Staff Windfucker- banned me for being afk and he mentioned that i was flaming while i was playing the game, but the player who reported me did not mention anything about flaming in the report.

So basically i opened rgc and i texted Casper, i told him that this staff windfucker-  whenever he sees my name in any report he will ban me, So capser  said that Windfucker did not ban you where do you see Windfucker- name????? here i got surprised i had the link and i sent it to him and i will post the link also here and you guys check if it is Windfucker- also or no. After that i told Casper that this players were being racist against me and my country and they flamed me he said the staff does not see that you have to report them. How did Windfucker- check the replay and saw that i was flaming, without the player mentioning it in his report, and how windfucker- did not see that these 2 players were flaming me and being racist against me. This is not acceptable, and i am not the first one Who says that Windfucker- bans whoever he wants and let go whoever he wants.

checkout the messages between me and the players :) https://admin.rankedgaming.com/rooms/game.php?game=dota&id=66188610 and how many racist messages they sent without This Staff windfucker doing anything.

idk why am i doing this since im not eu staff and i have literally no use but waste of time for doing it,but here it is. ur report was confirmed by windfucker and u are banned by darkness,as u can see in report,or your rgc forum/admin panel/ban history. and u did much worse than just afk...also i agree about windfucker,i got reports that were denied and suppoused to be clear bans,and i even got myself banned in a situation where that would make apsolutely no logic or common sense. on the other hand,captian told me that windfucker is ''the best staff he has ever worked with'' so...i leave u to make ur own conclusion of this

not only 1 staff works that way, I think most of the staff have the same work ethic.

not only 1 staff works that way, I think most of the staff have the same work ethic. they just have each other and ignore players. Their's happiness much important than the justice. They don't care about people's opinion, they just bias of each other