TrungDaika

granted
Please consider my unban request

2 posts in this topic

Display name: Trungdaika
Room: Asia public
Reason: 

Reason of Appeal: I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE ALL OF THE GLOBAL STAFF IN RGC TO CHECK THIS REPLAY AND SEE WHO IS THE SPOILER IN THIS STORY.

First of all,we stick 3 on 5 players of the Scourge ( 3 vietnamese and 2 others) and we all above 7k points player so that we all know our experiences and ability to control the game. But the player who play DR come mid after me and make the game more difficult. i think all of higher player can see that DR-player wanna spoil mid to me and the opponent. My friend ask him go top at the first of all but he didnot, then he eat the SF's stack at the middle game. How  the jealous ppl can report someone even he is the true spoil the game. i See the replay and see that this DR do not act the game roleplay, you can check the K/D/A of all players in this replay and see we so angry about this DR-player but we do not want to report this player because we think when this people more thinking, more practise in 1000 games and more he would see his mistake but not me. 

I do my spell to warning him to come another lane and not make the Invoker-player fat but the DR-player did not realize that. He still teleport to mid farm then feed again. 
And you all know that the second spell of Pugna DO NOT slow alies. it can show that the quality of this DR-player is very low and he need to check his-self befor reporting somebody's fault.
I would like to take an equal decision of the RGC's admin and consider to unban me, thank you and happy new year

I will give you a chance this time considering the situation you were in.

However, next time please bear in mind that you should never use your skills to ruin a teammate's gameplay.

It's (Asia) Public and you are bound to team up with noob players once in a while, but you still have to follow the rules.

I hope this doesn't happen again next time.

Happy new year and happy gaming!

TrungDaika has been unbanned by Riza.