Hakka

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY 2019

243 posts in this topic

ING: Hok1

RGID: 242461566

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR FOR ALL OF YOU AND I HOPE THAT YOU PASS IT WELL JUTON WITH YOUR FAMILY THAT THE BEST GIFT BE TOGETHER TO YOUR FAMILY.

IGN : Fz1

RGID : #239869602

First of all Merry Christmass to MY RGC Family. I have spent a good time in my past years and still I love to spent time with my 2nd Family which are MY Brothers , Friends whom I met here. I wish that everyone and their family stays healthy and happy.

thanks for this Platform. It's a great platform for those who loves dota 1. it taught me many good things which I can use in my real life.

LONG LIVE RGC

RGC IGN KaLLU_MâMa

RGID : #240722487

Long Live RGC

2020 new year.htm

Edited by KaLLU_MâMa

RGC IGN : .Sunshine.

RGID : #236863048

A little message from my heart: 

Happy New Year to all. I wish you all the most important good health and your family and good luck in LiFe...be happy

Edited by .Sunshine.

RGC IGN: Ramirex~|
RGID: #240443806
Un pequeño mensaje de tu corazón: primeramente agradecer a todos los staff de rgc.team que nos trae esta hermosa plataforma RGC.

desearles éxitos y bendiciones en estas fiestas de fin de año una feliz navidad y un prospero año nuevo que la pasen bien con sus seres queridos a lado de toda su familia. "QUE SE LLENEN DE MUCHA BENDICIÓN"

Gracias rgc.team por traernos siempre felicidad y diversión en esta plataforma también muchos premio en torneos, sorteos entre otros. "MUCHAS FELICIDADES RGC.TEAM" 

Su servidor y staff Ramirex~| 

RGC IGN: Sveto_SRB
RGID: #241228797
A little message from your heart: 

*May the miracle of christmas fill your heart with warmth and love.

*Best wishes, joy, love and happiness to you in the New Year.

*May your holiday season be blessed with the true meaning of christmas.

qrqrqr.jpg

RGC IGN: M3Li0D4S.-
RGID: # 243630027
Un pequeño mensaje de tu corazón: merry christmas to all rgc players <3

RGC IGN: [email protected]

RGID :#240404180

A little message from your heart :

If I could give you one thing in life, I'd give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me to rgc<3

If you were a movie, I'd watch you over and over again to rgc<3

In a sea of people, my eyes always search for you to rgc <3

IGNRedmooN

RGID#229987985

Rgc ,a place where fun and friendship are always present !

Resultado de imagen para merry christmas

Edited by RedmooN

RGC IGN :FeRNaNdO.|
RGID : #243569489
A little message from your heart :May this CHRISTMAS be bright and cheerful for the entire RgC community

IGN    : ola.soy.dendy.,

RGID : #243846983

At Christmas it is when we remember our loved ones with greater feeling, when old loves recover a small space in their hearts, the greatest gift of these dates is the opportunity to build beautiful memories together.  LOVE  DOTA

RGC IGN : BladeMaster.-

RGID : #243995851      

A little message from your heart : 

Español.- Felices Fiestas y sean buenos, larga vida a RGC :P

English.-  Happy Holidays and be good, long live to RGC :P

Beautiful Merry Christmas Animated GIF - Christmas tree and gold sparcles

RGC IGN : [gems] 

RGID : #229684280

Que el espíritu de la navidad irradie bendiciones para todo el años nuevo venidero en compañía de los que mas amamos!!!

RGC IGN:Planko

RGID:#23646581                                                                        A little message from your heart:Every day that you feel happiness that day is your Christmas.

Image result for CHRISTMAS IMAGE

My IGM : GabQ

RGID : #1592

first good night

Well, these dates that are very close are quite nice
Personally, I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year to all
there are many players in RGC and I want everyone to have fun with their family and friends
I thank all the global administrators and that make rgc a great platform to have fun playing
RGC is life without a doubt

I remember that I always wanted to help RGC in some way and today I proudly say that I am starting to do it and one day I know that I will be part of the team;)

I repeat it again
RGC IS LIFE

Regards

GabQ

Edited by GabQ

RGC IGN (IN GAME NAME ): Aralee

RGID #239567169

A little message from your heart : Happy New Year / RGC FOREVER!

g-gif-update.gif.33998ac280ba280b2c0dc8a0b8f2dec3.gif

5dfae9ab1f36d_g-gif-update2.gif.79fb6f0ebdc6fae683c29091f377f986.gif

RGC IGN : GODkan

RGID : #241228348

A little message from your heart : Creo que son muchos años que voy jugando en esta plataforma del RGC y cada ves que llego a jugar siempre me alegra :V y desearles a todos a cada una de las personas que ayuda a  que esta plataforma  siga funcionando y a todos los que juegan una FELIZ NAVIDAD  y que en  el 2020 sigamos haciendo crecer nuestro querido RGC  :D 

RGC IGN (IN GAME NAME ) : Tēch

RGID :  #234459795

A little message from your heart : 10 years on rgc where  gaming master!.

RGC IGN: -Moi

RGID: #238758374

Christmas is not a date, a moment, a dinner, gifts or postcards, it is much more, it is a feeling that we cannot express, just live and that is why I wish for you that you can enjoy it covered with blessings and love surrounded by those they love you. RGC is Life <3

Navidad no es una fecha, un momento, una cena, regalos o postales, es mucho más, es un sentimiento que no podemos expresar, solo vivir y es por eso que deseo para ti que puedas disfrutarlo cubierto de bendiciones y de amor rodeado de quienes te aman. RGC es Vida <3

Resultado de imagen para GIF de navidad

RGC IGN : scream_force

RGID: 240678915

Merry chrismtmas rgc team.  i love play  dota in RGC it's fantastic. Please give me christmas gift thanks for all 

RGC IGN: FitItsevery

RGID: #243318776

A little message from your heart: My message to each and every one of you will always be the same: Let the past rest, happiness cannot be constant; as well as pain. It's just a break, a moment. So ... you can be happy when you decide, at any moment. You just have to decide when.

Remember that life is just a sigh, don't waste your time, put aside your grudges and understand that the sea would look very empty even if the people you don't like disappear. Time will always be "today." Live in harmony.
I wish you peace and love, health and work to all.

Merry Christmas!

RGC IGN : ParaoPE.com

RGID :  RGID #24401778

En diciembre llega una fecha especial donde el amor es mucho más importante que el oro o que los intereses personales y si pudiéramos repetir este día 365 veces, la paz reinaría en nuestro mundo, por eso deseo para ti paz, felicidad y prosperidad.

tarjeta navideña

RGC IGN: |•Becks~.^^N|

RGID: #240437612

Wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year that their lives are full of love and peace and that they fulfill all their goals :D

Long live for Ranked Gaming Client :D

IGN : ChammmpioN
RGID : 241426414

A little message of your heart :  For me this is the best platform and im so happy to play everyday here ! Merry Chirstmas and happy holidays to all i wish you all the best ! be a good person make other to be happy ENJOY :)

v.jpg.c9645ef15e58165f2c62078af6198613.jpg