Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GiveMeHugBaby

Is there a way for unban?

3 posts in this topic

So i posted a thread about my ban 1 month ago and nothing happened,im being ignored by global admins about my problem.

I want to know if there is a possible way for me to get unbanned or no,i already admitted that i bypassed one ban and i apologize for it.

Globals just dont give me an answer for this problem and other admins dont have much influence for this problem.

And ye,zozozoe said its okay if u buy new pc and log in from new pc,so i did login from other pc and then he Ipbanned,HDbanned,compbanned me again :D

He banned me 28th October,and one week after that i logged in from different PC and couple hours later i saw he banned me again.

https://prnt.sc/pxf4xm

btw,

Im sorry for posting this type of thread in this section i dont know where to post it.

@zozozoe @Hakka @Charbel @Admin @MoON

Edited by GiveMeHugBaby

Well since no one is gonna help you i'll try.... if he's determined to ban you... i don't think someones gonna help you...but can't you see? hes banning your computer or ip over and over again.. he aint banning your account... so basically he knows you'll bypass(or enter on another computer) and he wants you to be on your main account.... just simply either bypass or change computer (if you can (playing in net caffeeee???)) and create new account.... so he can't track you... other than that... well if anyones gonna help you its either charbel or Admin (roger) but i don't think they visit forum very often.... so yeah.. change account next time you change your computer( bypass O.o)

the reason am telling you about that is because i know 93,8% of zozozoes bans are kinda invalid and childlish... so i just hope you are in those 93,8% ... and no one can help you unless you help yourself... just make another account and avoid him :)

@GiveMeHugBaby hi marko , no see u long time , i miss u xD

I have to apologize to you rly , Because I destroyed your previous request .
Im so sorry about that <3 .

But you should know : This is the law of nature . ( Strong people have many enemies )

Zozozoe is ur enemy Because he is afraid of you .He wants to get to whatever he wants by destroying strong people like you.

!support @GiveMeHugBaby

Regards