● Hi. I am Guillian Landicho, a certified RGC Player and Staff from the Philippines. Currently I am 19 years old.
● Personally speaking, I am a 1st year college student taking up Bachelor of Arts in Communication at First Asia Institute of Technology and Humanities.
● Here in RGC, I am a "More on staffing, and less in gaming" kind of person. I'm currently working at the following channels:
- (Asia) MiniTours as Tournament Organizer.
- PH.AllStar as Channel Head Manager
- Pacific as Forum checker and Channel Security
- PH.Tours as Player Guider and Tournament Organizer.
All in all, with this young age of mine, I can say that I am potential and skilled enough to handle different kinds of problems here in RGC. Actually, I'm visioning myself as some kind of RGC Security and Stability member. Someone that can handle a Support kind of clan that aims to assist Higher Global Staffs in different means such as helping events, different RGC problems, and the like.
● Here are some of my personalities stating that I am a potential staffer:
- I am not perfect, but I am not stagnant either. I always strive to do things perfectly all the times by simply noting different mistakes of mine, and assuring that it'll never happen again.
- I handle things smoothly at all times. A fine example of this is simply answering different RGC Players' problems. I already encountered players talking boastfully and in an improper conversational manner (cursing in other words). But in the end of our conversation, there is always this some kind of a magical and charismatic personality of mine that even though we're not alright at first, in the end, they even respect me not just a RGC user, but also as a person as well. They even asked me many personal questions like "What's your Facebook account? Can I add you in facebook?", just because no matter how hard they are to me, I always used to reply to them nicely and professionally.
Honestly, I made this message for you guys to notice my capabilities and skills as a staff. Hence, I also made this message to be some kind of an inspiration to other players that there will always be someone who truly cares, and consistently pleasing to the community at all times.
To all the Higher Staffs that will read this message, let me grab this opportunity to enlighten your minds that being biased to the players you only know, is like you're missing lots of opportunities to other players that you didn't know. Players that can possibly be better or more qualified than those people you trust to. I am not saying this generally, but most of the highers staffs are like that, biased. No offense.
I am looking forward for a great change with this simple message that I made. Long live RGC, and God Bless us all!
GUILLIAN A. LANDICHO